Page 1473 of 3071 FirstFirst ... 473 973 1373 1423 1463 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1483 1523 1573 1973 2473 ... LastLast
Results 11,777 to 11,784 of 24564

Thread: The 25,000 posts thread!

Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The 15,000 posts thread!

Hello everyone! What's up? Did I miss anything?

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kedar
    Like the words and stuff. It's hard to explain, but let me just say that if you already know Japanese, learning Korean is not all that hard. Maybe I overstated a little. O_O"
    ...really? Maybe I should start learning Korean then? Expand my mind to take in all the knowledge I can. KNOWLEDGE IS POWER ...heheh. Seriously though, I think I will look into it.

Konichiwaa~ Priestess Angel!!
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

Like the words and stuff. It's hard to explain, but let me just say that if you already know Japanese, learning Korean is not all that hard. Maybe I overstated a little. O_O"

Hawk: Hmmmm! I rule. Just kidding. Sign language is cool, buddy.
    Haha, I'd say a lot. I have a lot of Korean friends and I take Tae Kwon Do, so I have picked up some and it doesn't remind me of Japanese at all lol

Hi Priestess Angel!!
    Wo shi zhen zhen zhen xi huan ni...

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

im a ninja-u cant c me bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk's Avatar
    Thanks

Hawk: Hmmmm! I rule. Just kidding. Sign language is cool, buddy.
    ya u should be kidding ^^ ya i know its cool but i half to be really good at it one day

IM BACK

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mahiru
    Haha, I'd say a lot. I have a lot of Korean friends and I take Tae Kwon Do, so I have picked up some and it doesn't remind me of Japanese at all lol
    Maybe it's just me? O___O I take language pills. Seriously, it is quite similar to Japanese. The characters are not, of course.

Hello Angel!!!

I want to learn sign language, too, Hawk.

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

Maybe it's just me? O___O I take language pills. Seriously, it is quite similar to Japanese. The characters are not, of course.

Hello Angel!!!
    Hmmm... still just not seeing it, lol. But I LOVE the way Korean sounds for some reason haha. Sadly, though, basically the only things I know how to say are "Hello", "I love you", and "Wanna die?" ^^;;

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

I know English and tid bits of other languages. I would love to be able to speak other languages fluently but I would have to teach myself probably or wait till college. I don't know.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Priestess Angel
    I know English and tid bits of other languages. I would love to be able to speak other languages fluently but I would have to teach myself probably or wait till college. I don't know.
    Haha, I'm thinking of majoring in Japanese in college...

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^