Page 1479 of 3071 FirstFirst ... 479 979 1379 1429 1469 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1489 1529 1579 1979 2479 ... LastLast
Results 11,825 to 11,832 of 24564

Thread: The 25,000 posts thread!

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The 15,000 posts thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Shinku no kage
    Itz ok doodette!! I miss understood your point to begin with.

...I hate monkeys...
    *GASP* all monkeys? even SOCK monkeys?
    Wo shi zhen zhen zhen xi huan ni...

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kedar
    Me hate penguins. Take that you penguin Dood. Haha. This is so lame.
    I didn't mean monkey "you" I meant I hate monkeys in general. Eversince I went to Nagasaki Bio-Park where they have a walk-in monkey cage and a monkey attacked me (nothing serious, it wuz just playin but still...).
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

WOWOWOWOWOW!!! Chief-Sami. Those logos are utterly spectacular!!! I love them both!!! Especially love the second one of Spike!!! Will you teach me? Please. I really want to learn from you, if you have the time. Thank you VERY much for showing them to me. ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by chiefblackhammer
    Yeah well I hate bunnies, lol
    Whom are you joking with? I know that you love them bunnies. Know what I mean?

To Dood: A monkey attacked you? You were attacked by a monkey? LOLZ! You should have yelled my name, it would have stopped attacking you. ^_^

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shinku no kage
    I didn't mean monkey "you" I meant I hate monkeys in general. Eversince I went to Nagasaki Bio-Park where they have a walk-in monkey cage and a monkey attacked me (nothing serious, it wuz just playin but still...).
    Yeah well I still hate bunnies, lol

WOWOWOWOWOW!!! Chief-Sami. Those logos are utterly spectacular!!! I love them both!!! Especially love the second one of Spike!!! Will you teach me? Please. I really want to learn from you, if you have the time. Thank you VERY much for showing them to me. ^_^

Whom are you joking with? I know that you love them bunnies. Know what I mean?
    Is just trying to be stupid (should be hard since I am an expert, lol) I am glad you like them!! As for showing you I am not sure, you seem to know more techincal stuff about photoshop than I do. I just try to picture what I want and play around till I get close or something I like. lol
    Last edited by Chiefblackhammer; Apr 13, 2006 at 02:45 PM.

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chiefblackhammer
    Is just trying to be stupid (should be hard since I am an expert, lol) I am glad you like them!! As for showing you I am not sure, you seem to know more techincal stuff about photoshop than I do. I just try to picture what I want and play around till I get close or something I like. lol
    Those sigs that I made were donw with the help of my older sister, Chief-Sami. I am not at all good at making them. Anyway! Do you use GIMP to make signatures and logos?

AH? WHERE IS EVERYONE?

Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't have anything to use to make stuff like that. The only reason I have my sig picture is because I found it on a site and Zackraa was kind enough to resize it for me so I wouldn't be breaking the rules. I tried going to gimp.com also but I just got confused. Oh well, I'm happy with my sig and content with just looking at other sigs.

You were attacked by a monkey?? I don't blame you for not liking monkeys too much.

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Those sigs that I made were donw with the help of my older sister, Chief-Sami. I am not at all good at making them. Anyway! Do you use GIMP to make signatures and logos?

AH? WHERE IS EVERYONE?

oOo I see...no I use photoshop...Since I am a student I can get the whole suite for a few hundred dollars compared to $1100 USD... I will help all I can from 3000 miles away, lol but I am not fimilar with GIMP so I am not sure what I can do (plus your sis is Badass if she was driving the ship on those sigs)

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

AH? WHERE IS EVERYONE?
    I'm still here dood.

....O_O!!! ummmm....I apparently have five minutes til class starts so I better get goin doodz+dood-ettez!! I'll see ya guyz in like 2hrs if you're still here?
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|