Page 3041 of 3071 FirstFirst ... 2041 2541 2941 2991 3031 3038 3039 3040 3041 3042 3043 3044 3051 ... LastLast
Results 24,321 to 24,328 of 24564

Thread: The 25,000 posts thread!

im a ninja-u cant c me bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The 25,000 posts thread!

i am waching a stupid cartoon Taki

IM BACK

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Taki
    What are you watching, Hawk? Why are you dowm Mahiru?
    i am down because i feel unintelligent... among other things...
    Wo shi zhen zhen zhen xi huan ni...

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

Dear Prudence JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt's Avatar
    Thanks

Hawkieeee I left a Commmment!
    And what stupid cartoon would that be?

Oh Mahiru, I feel that way too at times...like just yesterday I felt Really low but didn't know why...But now I'm Krazzy and I still don't know why...Ok maybe thats just me cuz I'm wierd like that But Hey If you need a chick to talk to I'm Always here KK!

Oh Taki Thanx, Kedar Kedar Bo Bedar made it for me.^^ And the Avi too...It's sweeeeet I love it.

Thanks Pyroo. :]

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JustLoseIt
    Hawkieeee I left a Commmment!
    And what stupid cartoon would that be?

Oh Mahiru, I feel that way too at times...like just yesterday I felt Really low but didn't know why...But now I'm Krazzy and I still don't know why...Ok maybe thats just me cuz I'm wierd like that But Hey If you need a chick to talk to I'm Always here KK!

Oh Taki Thanx, Kedar Kedar Bo Bedar made it for me.^^ And the Avi too...It's sweeeeet I love it.
    Thank you for your offer ^^

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

im a ninja-u cant c me bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Meg
    HAHAHAHA! Nice Kedar! I actually thought the same exact thing when I first saw it! Haha Impress the Laaadddies. Hehehe.

Well ANYWAY! Hawk! Don't even ask me why or how But you look like your name should be Hawk!! You just look like a Hawk! Haha I love it^^

You look totally awsome. And I like how you got that "Undecided" Smile...Like your smiling But it's soo small. You should Fully smile next pic So I can see your Happy face^^ You look Content in this one Hehe.

Knock em Dead Tiger!
    and i was not trying to "impress the laddies" but that is just how i leen on a wall

ok i look like a bird eh. maby i will make wings and try to fly. eeeeeh wait take that back

well i dont smille. even in pics for school i dont smille. one time the patogerfet tryed to brib me to smille and still didnt. o and what do u meen by "u look content in this one"

IM BACK

Thanks

i'm thinking of uploading a pic... but i think i'd just make it too small they're be no point... hmmm....

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

Otaku samurai sho may be famous one day samurai sho may be famous one day samurai sho's Avatar
    Thanks

How's everyone doing today?i hope you are all doing good.

@mahiru.you can pm me anytime you want to talk about it,but try to cheer up ok^^

Dear Prudence JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bloodhawk
    and i was not trying to "impress the laddies" but that is just how i leen on a wall

ok i look like a bird eh. maby i will make wings and try to fly. eeeeeh wait take that back

well i dont smille. even in pics for school i dont smille. one time the patogerfet tryed to brib me to smille and still didnt. o and what do u meen by "u look content in this one"
    Haha Whatever you say Dear friend^^

Hahahahahahahahhahahhahahahah Noo Not a Literal Hawk But your name I don't know it just suits you well^^

The Photographer tried to make you smile with a bribe and you still didn't! Haha Well, could you smile for me? Your bestest bestest buddy in the whole wide world^^ Haha Jk. You don't gotta if you don't Wanta!

And "You look content" What I meant was...you look neither Sad nor Happy...Just Content...Right in the middle.^^

And anytime Mahiru...Really.

Thanks Pyroo. :]