Page 704 of 3071 FirstFirst ... 204 604 654 694 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 714 754 804 1204 1704 ... LastLast
Results 5,625 to 5,632 of 24564

Thread: The 25,000 posts thread!

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The 10,000 posts thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Soshi Kitai
    It's true, Rae. I can vouch for that.
    I still remember how kedar and I first PMed each other! XD
    Ah yes, I still remember that, too, SK! And look what great friends we turned out to be? ^_^

Rae: Wow! You get happiness by seeing others be happy. Likewise, I am happy to see you happy as well. ^_^

Anyway! My lovelies, I have to leave now, so I will see you all later. It was a rough day, but smooth days are about to come, so I am happy today! Take care SK!!! See ya Muffin, and bye Rae (Take Care).

Rae
    Newbie Rae may be famous one day Rae may be famous one day Rae's Avatar
    Thanks

My friend is finally outta the hospital! :3 She's doing sooooo much better and that's kind of what my mind was on.....sorry. ^.^'

Bye bye kedar.

Ok, well I gots to go to bed. T^T
    Last edited by Rae; Apr 05, 2006 at 09:08 PM.

To decieve your enemies,
    you must first decieve your friends.
    ~Nancy from R.O.D

im a ninja-u cant c me bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk's Avatar
    Thanks

c ya monkey. have a happy time.

hey guys well im working on a romaince manga but i will wourn u it has no names or a title. well anywas i was wondering if some of u guys could read it and tell me how it is going so far. thanks if u do read it.

Ok, a girl likes guy, but to most girls the guy seems like he hates them but really doesn’t. So girl follows him to prove to her friends that he is really a nice guy. Follows him home hiding behind bushes and other stuff in the way. She fallows him tell they get to a bridge over a reviver when she trips into a mud puddle. Guy turns around and spots her. He walks over to her side and wipes of the mud from her face and he asks her why she was following her. She says that I wanted to prove that you were a nice guy. He looks away says to him self, y would you think I am a nice guy. All I am is a loser. And he walks away and lives her there on the ground with a towel so she can clean herself up. Now a couple of days pass and they both think of that time but they tell no one as to keep it to them self. Later after school girl walks up to guy and asks him if they could be friends. He says but why would you want to be friends with a loser like me. Everyone would start making you to for being friends with a loser. She says but the other day you helped me, pleeeeeeeeeeease can we just be friends. He says but… fine but can we keep it to are self’s as I don’t want people mocking you. is that oh…. girl gives a big hug, oh thank you. I knew u were nice ^_^ so now after school and before school. They just chit chat tell little miss popular wants to embarrasses them. She fallows then and tries to find out what the deal is between them. She thinks the other girl is crazy for hanging out with a so called girl-hater. Now, back to the friends. The girls ask the guy why you helped me when I was in the mud. He says well because I wouldn’t just live you there all muddy. Remember i'm nice. Not mean like other people say. She say oh ok well c’ya later. They go separate ways because they are both going home. Next day they are both going to school but not together. The guy is on time just walking to school. Then girl thinks she is late and so she is running and she accidentally runs into him and says “oh sorry I didn’t c u th..er..e… o it is u (inset guys name), sorry I didn’t c u there.” “No problem is ok. So y are u running “o om I am late for school.” “Silly girl it is 30 mins before school starts” with a grin on his face. Then her friends are calling her to come and join them. She doesn’t want to leave him being. The “go I will be fine, go have some fun” said guy. She says c ya later wail running o letting go of hands. Ok now the girls are together. One girl “so what’s up with u hanging out with the girl-hater.” “ya what’s up with him” the girls say. “well… om… he is… actually nice and… om ::she is blushing:: well” friend cuts her off “u like him don’t u. what happen” she says

IM BACK

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

See ya' kedar!

^_^ ... >_> (I just activated a PayPal Premier Account)

¬u¬ (heheheh, secret future present for Abu Dhabi is right on its way... )

@bloodhawk: ^_^ Sounds good to me (but of course... you told Abu Dhabi and I) ...... I say, sketch out either a doodle-comic or a script... that way, everyone can start adding their opinions specifically.

^.^

Mercenary SousukeSagara may be famous one day SousukeSagara may be famous one day SousukeSagara's Avatar
    Thanks

Nice strory blood hawk......

im a ninja-u cant c me bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Soshi Kitai
    @bloodhawk: ^_^ Sounds good to me (but of course... you told Abu Dhabi and I) ...... I say, sketch out either a doodle-comic or a script... that way, everyone can start adding their opinions specifically.

^.^
    ya i know but i added on to it. i was getting that block thing. anywas ya im going to do the doodle coming thing. i meen like just a say out and everything but its just not all detailed. i will do that and then scann them in the pc and post them in the anime/manga fourm or should i put it in the gallarys one by one.

SousukeSagara thanks dude. any editing

IM BACK

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

I_I (ACK! I need to keep working! )

EDIT:

I suggest you do it one by one, bloodhawk. Making it easier for all of us. ^_^

The easier we can judge it, the more people can judge.

The more complicated, the less of us can.

Newbie Sniper06 may be famous one day Sniper06 may be famous one day Sniper06's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow what happens blood hawk what's next? You have anti-climax situation.
    Too bad :þ