Page 491 of 613 FirstFirst ... 391 441 481 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 501 541 591 ... LastLast
Results 3,921 to 3,928 of 4901

Thread: the 5,000 post thread 1

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: the 5,000 post thread

LMao ., the Saucy gall mod Sas., lol., luckly you've seen my pic and hopefully..hopefully people will know im a guy now Lol.,
    and to Kerry....., my name is Jamie., not the most masculin name but a cool for a guy XD!!

Banned Alucard_Spriggan may be famous one day Alucard_Spriggan may be famous one day Alucard_Spriggan's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey sas ur name is the same as my friends and it is not a bad name....so goosefrauba....

Otaku Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me's Avatar
    Thanks

haha Jamie! The secret is now revealed! The great Sasu is the saucy girl Jamie!

Jokeing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jamies a nice name, and no girls around here are named that! ^.^

TY Sasurai for the lovely sig!*

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

XD there was at least one or 2 girl named jamie in my schools, and each one had to be in my class., so over time to resolve the mix up., i adapted "james" for quite awahile., but now that they're gone., im jamie once more XD

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

I never had doubts from the start of your gender, Sas buddie! Monks never go wrong, you see. lol. And, what are you talking of? Jamie is a cool name!!!

Blade: What have you missed, bud?

Banned Alucard_Spriggan may be famous one day Alucard_Spriggan may be famous one day Alucard_Spriggan's Avatar
    Thanks

prob the 4000 post lol.....

Otaku Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me's Avatar
    Thanks

haha my best friends are called Sophie and Aimie, but I also have two other friends who hang out with each other called Sophie and Amy, so that is very confusing also!

I'm the one and only Kerry Jade though! :P Or cherryade as my mother would say XD

Edit time!: Kedar I just noticed! Congrats on the 4000 post! ^.^

TY Sasurai for the lovely sig!*

Thanks

Lol ., yeah somehow i knew you know what i was XD., liek you said by the way i talk too., a little saucy but still manly Lol.,
    thank you Kerry(to tell the truth i always love the name Kerry, either way wheater it was Kari,Carrie,etc., i like that name XD) and kedar for the compliment on the name lol., a little congrats to you Kedar for nabbing the 4k mark.,

but i must take my leave., obviously im going back to what i do best.
    Last edited by SasuraiHell; May 02, 2006 at 11:57 AM.