Page 52 of 613 FirstFirst ... 2 42 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 62 102 152 552 ... LastLast

Thread: the 5,000 post thread 1

im a ninja-u cant c me bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: the 5,000 post thread

ya and i cant show anyone ^^ i promist

IM BACK

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Hawk: I am using the slow computer remember? It just got froze a minute ago, when I went to check your PM. U_U" I will show you tomorrow. That's a promise.

Mahiru: Pool? Online pool? As for me, I am so happy, too. I have no clue why, however, just like you. I wonder why?

Mr. K: Sorry to hear that. I hope that you will get out of that grounding thingie. ^_^

Shu: Glad to hear that you are OK, Shu.

An Idea to consider:

Hey everything, let's all post our pictures in the gallery. What do you all say?

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

Sayonara Sayonara Sayonaraaaaaaa
    Mou sugu soto wa shiroi huyuuuuuuu
    -----------------------------Double Post Merge---------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by kedar
    Hawk: I am using the slow computer remember? It just got froze a minute ago, when I went to check your PM. U_U" I will show you tomorrow. That's a promise.

Mahiru: Pool? Online pool? As for me, I am so happy, too. I have no clue why, however, just like you. I wonder why?

Mr. K: Sorry to hear that. I hope that you will get out of that grounding thingie. ^_^

An Idea to consider:

Hey everything, let's all post our pictures in the gallery. What do you all say?
    Yes, online pool ^^ I <3 online pool ^^ But I like backgammon even more ^^ Though no one will every play with me You are happy, too? That is wonderful ^^

Umm... everything??? Are we things and not people?? -__-
    Last edited by mahiru; Apr 27, 2006 at 06:15 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Wo shi zhen zhen zhen xi huan ni...

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

im a ninja-u cant c me bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk's Avatar
    Thanks

i say i already have and waiting on u guys kedar. also i can wait another day

IM BACK

Shu
    Devoted Otaku Shu may be famous one day Shu may be famous one day Shu's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kedar

An Idea to consider:

Thanks, and do u mean everyone instead of everything?

Thanks

mahiru i will play with ya. i love pool all the time. ya backammon is also good

IM BACK

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bloodhawk
    mahiru i will play with ya. i love pool all the time. ya backammon is also good
    you will play?? backgammon?? you have a yahoo account??
    Wo shi zhen zhen zhen xi huan ni...

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

Thanks

yes i do have a yahoo acownt. so we will play backammon ^^

IM BACK

Page 52 of 613 FirstFirst ... 2 42 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 62 102 152 552 ... LastLast