Page 54 of 613 FirstFirst ... 4 44 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 64 104 154 554 ... LastLast

Thread: the 5,000 post thread 1

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: the 5,000 post thread

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. K
    Shut Up. I'm a girl!! Don't forget that!!
    And you don't want to make this girl mad You never know how long you will live afterwards jk

Shu
    Devoted Otaku Shu may be famous one day Shu may be famous one day Shu's Avatar
    Thanks

Shut Up. I'm a girl!! Don't forget that!!
    then whats the problem.................

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

A lot! I just don't like how I look okay. I'm not fat. I just don't lik how guys act when they see it. You know dog like. I don't want to here that you hot or anything. I just want people to be my friend for me. Not for what I look like, and Because I don't like being a half breed!
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Otaku Jet Black may be famous one day Jet Black may be famous one day Jet Black's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmmmm.....I've been away for a while. Somebody stolen about 20,000 posts from this thread. It seems as if we have a thief in our midst! Dr. Holmes is on the case!

Thank you Sazuka for this awesome signature!

You're a louse, Roger Smith.

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Haha. That was a pun, you guys got it. Excellent! haha. Sorry! Okay, everyone, it would be totally awesome if we all can post our pictures in the gallery. ^_^ So, lets all do it then.

Mr. K: I am really sorry to hear that, but I am sure that you things will fall into right place for you. ^_^ Please don't worry about anything! Oh, as for the picture, why you, I would always be your friend. Why would I not? You will always be my good friend!!! And, I mean it!!! So, please do!!!

Mahiru, you should do the same!!! Shu, you too!!! And, Rave, thought I forgot you? Haha.

Mahiru: I can play that game with you, but my computer will die...so, can we play later? I would love to, however.

Shu
    Devoted Otaku Shu may be famous one day Shu may be famous one day Shu's Avatar
    Thanks

A lot! I just don't like how I look okay. I'm not fat. I just don't lik how guys act when they see it. You know dog like. I don't want to here that you hot or anything. I just want people to be my friend for me. Not for what I look like, and Because I don't like being a half breed!
    u may think so, but im NOT an asshole.............

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

A lot! I just don't like how I look okay. I'm not fat. I just don't like how guys act when they see it. You know dog like. I don't want to here that you hot or anything. I just want people to be my friend for me. Not for what I look like, and Because I don't like being a half breed!
    Hey don't call yourself half breed I don't like you just because of your looks and you know that. I 'm your friend because you're a good friend to have ^_^

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kedar
    Haha. That was a pun, you guys got it. Excellent! haha. Sorry! Okay, everyone, it would be totally awesome if we all can post our pictures in the gallery. ^_^ So, lets all do it then.

Mr. K: I am really sorry to hear that, but I am sure that you things will fall into right place for you. ^_^ Please don't worry about anything! Oh, as for the picture, why you, I would always be your friend. Why would I not? You will always be my good friend!!! And, I mean it!!! So, please do!!!

Mahiru, you should do the same!!! Shu, you too!!! And, Rave, thought I forgot you? Haha.

Mahiru: I can play that game with you, but my computer will die...so, can we play later? I would love to, however.
    Hmmm... I'll considering posting my pic after you post yours

As for backgammon, I would love to play with you when you can ^^ Thank you ^^
    Wo shi zhen zhen zhen xi huan ni...

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

Page 54 of 613 FirstFirst ... 4 44 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 64 104 154 554 ... LastLast