Page 91 of 613 FirstFirst ... 41 81 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 101 141 191 591 ... LastLast

Thread: the 5,000 post thread 1

Otaku alison_faith may be famous one day alison_faith may be famous one day alison_faith's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: the 5,000 post thread

life is short be happy and enjoy it while you can
    "The face is the mirror of the mind, and the eyes,without speaking, confess the secrets of the heart." - Saint Jerome

Newbie treaze_kushrinada may be famous one day treaze_kushrinada may be famous one day treaze_kushrinada's Avatar
    Thanks

i wish life was shorter so this thing inside would stop hurting no matter how much i try life seem to try and keep me hear no matter what i doo i am inprisoned in this world. all i can do is try to help others and make sure another me is not created.
    Text size limit in sigs is 2 and image size limit in sigs is 500*115.
    -- Hassun

Banned Alucard_Spriggan may be famous one day Alucard_Spriggan may be famous one day Alucard_Spriggan's Avatar
    Thanks

Friend thinking that way is not gonna help u....trust me I have friends dying everyday and I have seen people killed in front of me.....I myself...have....taken a life...but if I can fight my way through darkness and regain my strength then so can u.

Newbie treaze_kushrinada may be famous one day treaze_kushrinada may be famous one day treaze_kushrinada's Avatar
    Thanks

but when the one thing in this world the one person you know is right for you dies what then do you just live in this world alone foever waiting to death of desiese old age or an intervention why wait? when you can do something about why not end it all the hole stinking lot. hes gone and theres no one else he was my only the one thing in this world worth living for the one person who had the right not to be called human as he was not corrupt selfdestrctive sedictive(need i go on.

in truth death is the only reprieve from this torture known as life
    -- Hassun

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

So many posts hard to keep track of all of them!!!!!

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Please don't go please I beg of you!

Banned Alucard_Spriggan may be famous one day Alucard_Spriggan may be famous one day Alucard_Spriggan's Avatar
    Thanks

ok but as long as u stay then everything is ok.

Thanks

i remeber all those who have died

mum
    my fella connor
    jamie
    joe
    suvvy
    robert
    billy
    jack
    gareth
    own

three of them gunned down infront of my eyes. my fella i was with him 4 1/2 years we were in love i found him hanging from a noose. my mum died when i was tweleve i never got to say goodbye well instead i will say hello i think i'm finally ready to die 100mg of horse tyranquilisers instyant and painless.
    -----------------------------Double Post Merge---------------------------------------------
    farewell all though i have known you not very long you are good ppl i was glad to see that ppl like you still exist in this world
    Last edited by treaze_kushrinada; Apr 28, 2006 at 07:05 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    -- Hassun

Page 91 of 613 FirstFirst ... 41 81 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 101 141 191 591 ... LastLast