Page 372 of 602 FirstFirst ... 272 322 362 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 382 422 472 ... LastLast
Results 2,969 to 2,976 of 4815

Thread: ::The 5,000 Post Thread:: 3

Otaku Gundragon may be famous one day Gundragon may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: ::The 5,000 Post Thread::

Quote Originally Posted by kedar
    I understand, but I cannot make siggies, though. I suck at multiple levels. lol. ^_^ Me jealous of you. ^_^

Byes Nympho!!!
    LOL, I'm not that good. I'm getting better, though...they still are not as good as some sigs I see around here. All I do is crop them and add text, mainly.

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Nympho: I have noticed you the moment you entered this thread. I just didn't want to bother you, knowing that you are all fired up about me, that's all. ^_^

Pigtaru: Being a Monk, I follow the principles of Hinduism and Buddhism, but I also firmly believe in Lord Jesus Christ just like my whole family. God is one. That's the truth that I came to embrace, buddy! Oh, we can marry. I am a Warrior Monk, and the classification thingie is complicated, but I will explain later. Anyway! Warrior Monk are allowed to marry, and have a family. As to your other question on what I do as a Monk, I will explain later, okies. Oh yeah, I follow the principles of Shinto as well. ^_^

Gundragon: That's what I do mostly as well, but I am learning quite a lot these days about photoshop from older sister and her friend Hana, who made my new avatar. ^_^ I love your avatar, btw!

Newbie teardrops may be famous one day teardrops may be famous one day teardrops's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello all, owwww!!!*hugs foot* srry, just sat on my ankle i spained yesterday, painful
    Pain is just a state of mind. So get over it.

Otaku Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me's Avatar
    Thanks

I have to go now!! Byyyeesss everyone!! Have a nice day/night!!

ooOOooOooO And Kedar, you better PM or post that picture soon!!

TY Sasurai for the lovely sig!*

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Kerry: Yes, Kerry!!! I will do that in a few minutes, but I advice you to view it sometime in the afternoon in your time because I don't want to make you go through any nightmares. ^_^ Byes! Take Care!!!

EDIT: Sorry! Hello Teardrops! How are you?

Otaku pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru's Avatar
    Thanks

@Kerry: Laters!

@Kedar: that explaination will quench my curiosity's thirst for now...but...I want to know this class Warrior Monk...what is it? what do you do? I'm so confused!!! Oh yeah, and PM me a pictures too man, let's see the monk
    Last edited by pigtaru; May 10, 2006 at 02:48 PM.

o~Piggy-san~o

Otaku Gundragon may be famous one day Gundragon may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kedar
    Gundragon: That's what I do mostly as well, but I am learning quite a lot these days about photoshop from older sister and her friend Hana, who made my new avatar. ^_^ I love your avatar, btw!
    Thanks. This is the sig:

teardrops, hi, and sorry about your foot. :| Hope it feels better soon.

Thanks

Pigtaru: It might take a while for me explain everything, but I hope my short, following will suffice for now. ^_^ Boddhidhrama was a Monk from a Southern region of India, and it is known that he is the one, who taught martial arts to Chinese, and also that he started the Shoulin Temple in China. He developed the ancient form of martial arts known as Kalari through watching some of the Yogic motions and classical Indian dances, then he introduced it to Chinese. Thereafter, the Chinese spreaded the martial arts to rest of Asia. It is from him, loosely speaking, the idea of warrior monks and warrior priests emerged. Anyway, that's the story.

As for what we do, we basically train a lot learning martial arts, weapon-usage, Yoga, meditation, and lots more at the Temple, but we are also devoted to God, but Warrior Monk worship martial arts as though it came from the Gods. ^_^

Gundragon: You are welcome. Wow! That's a beautiful signature. Where is he or she [???] from?