Page 373 of 602 FirstFirst ... 273 323 363 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 383 423 473 ... LastLast
Results 2,977 to 2,984 of 4815

Thread: ::The 5,000 Post Thread:: 3

Otaku Gundragon may be famous one day Gundragon may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: ::The 5,000 Post Thread::

Quote Originally Posted by kedar
    Gundragon: You are welcome. Wow! That's a beautiful signature. Where is he or she [???] from?
    I dunno, it was on this site called MiniTokyo, a wallpaper site. It was quite possibly the largest pic I've ever seen in it's original form of 1920x1200 pixels. I had to resize it a whole lot.

Otaku pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru's Avatar
    Thanks

@Kedar: LOL!!! I saw a video on that training, that stuff starts you out really young right??? Eat vegetarian....hardcore running drills, flexibility drills...man...this sux..you can kill me with your hands....AWESOME!!!

o~Piggy-san~o

Just Trying To Live Life War on Terror Champion name one may be famous one day name one may be famous one day name one's Avatar
    Thanks

hello again i was on earlier but i got cought using the school's computer without asking. so whz up

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Gundragon: MiniTokyo is a great site for all GFX stuff. ^_^ The colors are beautiful in this piece. I have a question, do you in US? I have a couple of family relatives living there, and I will be visiting there soon, too.

Pigtaru: Haha. But, I am prohibited from killing. lol. Just kidding. I would put use of my skills for a better purpose, but I do participate in martial arts tournaments. ^_^

Nameone: Greetings!!! Welcome back! I am trying to reach up that top 5 poster thingie. So, what are you up to?

Just Trying To Live Life War on Terror Champion name one may be famous one day name one may be famous one day name one's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kedar
    Gundragon: MiniTokyo is a great site for all GFX stuff. ^_^ The colors are beautiful in this piece. I have a question, do you in US? I have a couple of family relatives living there, and I will be visiting there soon, too.

Pigtaru: Haha. But, I am prohibited from killing. lol. Just kidding. I would put use of my skills for a better purpose, but I do participate in martial arts tournaments. ^_^

Nameone: Greetings!!! Welcome back! I am trying to reach up that top 5 poster thingie. So, what are you up to?
    i'm fine and good luck with the top five posting thinge

Otaku nexus21 may be famous one day nexus21 may be famous one day nexus21's Avatar
    Thanks

hey everyone hows it goin?
    lead me not to temptation... i can find it myself

Otaku pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru's Avatar
    Thanks

@Kedar: man, that sounds awesome!!! I always wanted to try out martial arts, but I hear it's hard to start later, as your joints aren't as flexible anymore, that sux...

o~Piggy-san~o

Sophist of Satire Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey everyone, I'm back. I had to get off when lunch ended.

@Nexus: It's going, yourself?
    Death is your most loyal companion, for he will never fail you.