Page 294 of 661 FirstFirst ... 194 244 284 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 304 344 394 ... LastLast
Results 2,345 to 2,352 of 5287

Thread: The 5000 post thread~ [11]

Otaku setsuna mudo1617 may be famous one day setsuna mudo1617 may be famous one day setsuna mudo1617's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The 5000 post thread~ [11]

i love starburst!!!!!!!
    -----------------------------Double Post Merge---------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by Nympho
    The snosberries taste like snosberries....

Aya-Kun! That's awesome! My family is like that too. Have alot of psyhic abilities especially through dreams. My Grandma and my greatgradma were voodooist. And they did wierd stuff to me. But its not cuz of that that i have that extra sense. Its awesome to be ahead of things!
    im the only one in my family,but i see how,and where people are going to die.
    it gets creepy after awhile.
    Last edited by setsuna mudo1617; Jun 30, 2006 at 11:54 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Devoted Otaku Nympho may be famous one day Nympho may be famous one day Nympho's Avatar
    Thanks

It does get bad right. I had a dream twice. In the dream i saw that there was someone i knew who was dead, but was almost still alive. Hard to explain. And mourners. Both times, my friends had died. My friend since kindergarten, Kyle, by an 18 wheeler while he was on his snow mobile. And then my friend Josh from Highschool, he commited suicide.

I'm a glass child. I am Hannah's regrets. Monster.

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

No one even wished me good-bye

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

well.. i dont know about ghosts. i never had experience on them.. mostly dreams and messages.

dreams: i get to travel around. but not my will to choose. i just end up somewhere.. and there i am! when i get up... i ought to find that such a place is real! i forbid myself from remembering people's faces detaily because i will get dreams about them. not really nice ones so--- >.<

messages: sometimes in dreams.. but mostly in reality. like when i asked myself a question... mostly when i ask my own shadow (kage-san) i ought to get my answer inweird places like on tables and billboards. this messages freaks me out! they disappear each time i try to get a 2nd chance to read it. sometimes i hear from radios and in musics. and later i cant find the lyrics etc... >.<

cries: not as in screaming but--- mostly if i come across strangers or someone, i get the picture of their story of life... people do ask how do i know.. i really have no idea... T_T

voodoo? that's... creepy...

gomen minna.. ignore me long winded story.. >.<

hi setsuna-chan~
    [CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

Devoted Otaku Nympho may be famous one day Nympho may be famous one day Nympho's Avatar
    Thanks

Bye rave! You never included me in your goodbye poop face!

Otaku setsuna mudo1617 may be famous one day setsuna mudo1617 may be famous one day setsuna mudo1617's Avatar
    Thanks

well,ttyl rave.
    I LOVE STARBURST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    @nympho:be nice.
    @aya:hello,how have you been?
    Last edited by setsuna mudo1617; Jul 01, 2006 at 12:11 AM.

Thanks

Setsuna yes starburst. But sour skittles rock harder than any starburst!

AyaKun that is an awesome ability! You can master it by getting some psychic books. I found out that i am a Shaman. Or however you spell it. Once you know what you are you can take better control of what you can do. Works awesome for me!

Newbie Atomic Muffin may be famous one day Atomic Muffin may be famous one day Atomic Muffin's Avatar
    Thanks

Nympho! Don't you drink that tequilla! Don't you do it! Or... >><< I'll sick... something on you!
    §Myspace§

°Siggy by the wonderful Zaraki Kenpachi°