Page 23 of 612 FirstFirst ... 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 33 73 123 523 ... LastLast

Thread: The 5000 post thread~ [12]

Newbie michiru726 may be famous one day michiru726 may be famous one day michiru726's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The 5000 post thread~ [12]

oh... Mahi-chan should feel better!! shouldn't just be fairly well! ^-^ i'm fine... ^^

and yeah.... byes to everyone... i'll be preparing for schoolies now... be back as soon as i finish, i guess... ^^ take care and have fun!!!!!!!!!! ^o^

edit:

@Sagara-san: wow!!! i wanna know some savvy Monkey dance moves!! teach me, teach me!! ^o^ hehe... okies, i'll take care of myself... ^^ but you must, all the time, since College is more tiresome... and i'm so glad to hear that you're pwning your classes!!!!! keep it up!!!! byes now... ^-^
    Last edited by michiru726; Jul 05, 2006 at 02:21 PM.

"Deviously Revamped."

Shu
    Devoted Otaku Shu may be famous one day Shu may be famous one day Shu's Avatar
    Thanks

@kedar- so whats up with u?
    @michiru-bye

Newbie stellar may be famous one day stellar may be famous one day stellar's Avatar
    Thanks

@ kedar - YESH! lol i play volleyball. but i still suck at it. T___T o.o do u play any sports kedar?

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

@ Kedar - I am feeling sick from eating too much candy >_< And attempting to figure out which shoes I can get rid of. You?

@ Michiru - Bye-bye for now ^_^
    Wo shi zhen zhen zhen xi huan ni...

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Shu: A crow stole away my lunch... a riceball. It got me pissed!!! Oh yeah, I am working on a wallpaper. My first one!!! Do you draw, Shu?

Stellar: ~!! Volleyball? Awesome!! I am sure that you will get a lot better!!! My little sister plays volleyball, too!!! She loves it!! As for me, I play baseball, tennis, and soccer. Back in school, I served as a captain in the baseball team for 2 years and as the captain in my soccer team for 3 years. ^_^ I suck at tennis, but it's always worth a try.

Mahiru: You have a huge appetite, eh? No more candies for you!!! Why are you trying to get rid of your shoes?

Shu
    Devoted Otaku Shu may be famous one day Shu may be famous one day Shu's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kedar
    Shu: A crow stole away my lunch... a riceball. It got me pissed!!! Oh yeah, I am working on a wallpaper. My first one!!! Do you draw, Shu?

Stellar: ~!! Volleyball? Awesome!! I am sure that you will get a lot better!!! My little sister plays volleyball, too!!! She loves it!! As for me, I play baseball, tennis, and soccer. Back in school, I served as a captain in the baseball team for 2 years and as the captain in my soccer team for 3 years. ^_^ I suck at tennis, but it's always worth a try.

Mahiru: You have a huge appetite, eh? No more candies for you!!! Why are you trying to get rid of your shoes?
    lol, that sux and no i dont draw

Newbie stellar may be famous one day stellar may be famous one day stellar's Avatar
    Thanks

@ kedar - >___< u must have been really popular right? lol

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Stellar: Popular? Me?? Forgive me, the following isn't meant to show that I am great or anything like that: Yes, I was well-known around the school, but I give most of the credit to my loyal fanclub members, who spread the word. ^_^;; I think since we had a band, a lot of people at our school knew about us.. And, I am a very friendly person, so most don't hate me, at the least.

Shu: Haha, yeah, it sucks, big time. Why don't you draw?

Page 23 of 612 FirstFirst ... 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 33 73 123 523 ... LastLast