Page 501 of 630 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 511 551 601 ... LastLast
Results 4,001 to 4,008 of 5034

Thread: The 5000 post thread~ [14]

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Re: The 5000 post thread~ [14]

@Nao chan - how are you???

@Casben - mwah ha ha ha ha ha watch your leader take control!!!
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nao Chan
    hey shinku
    i'm bored, as usual

how about you?
    I'm doing quite well.

Got a special day coming up and on top of that there are a few new games coming out soon that I cannot wait for!! >o<

-Disgaea 2
    -Dirge of Cerberus: Final Fantasy Vll
    -Super Robot Taisen: original generation

....>O<!! Cant wait!!

...wish I had the $ to buy them all....-_-;
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mahiru
    @ Kedar - Don't make fun of my small intellect
    I love it when you cry. Ohh, [Joky comment removed]. Sure, I won't pick on you! Whom am I to make fun of you, anyways? I will leave you alone. Sorry!
    Quote Originally Posted by dancy_SAZ
    @Kedar - you always know how to make a girl blush!! *blushes badly* I am glad to make you day!!! it good know i can cheer people up or make them laugh at my silliness!!!
    ^_^;; Hearing such sweet words from a sweet person like Dancy means the world to me. TRULY!!! Thank you! But I must disagree, it's not the silliness, it your all the more sweetness, Dancy! You know not of how sweet you are!!! Such a wonderful person, you truly are!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinku no kage

"Why are you ignoring me kedar!!?"

...cant even say hi!!? or did I not just notice!!?
    Would me saying 'hi' to you, mean anything to you, Mr. Shinku? If so, warm greetings to you!! I hope you are well!!! I don't like superficial love!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me
    Okies Kedarina ^^ But I am not dancing with joy.. I have no cherry coke.. its so sad..
    Oh, you are so nice! It's the cherry coke that's stopping you from dancing, not the fact that I am leaving. Hail to your sweet nature! []
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. K
    @Kedar: T__T You just can't take a nice commen from me, with coming back with a mean one... [Feelings hurt] I notice you depart, but did I miss you? You tell me.
    *Refrains the sudden urge to pick on Mr. K* Okay, my love, you are so freaking hot that you make the un-sweat-able Kedar sweat!!! How's that that for a hot remark, eh? You likies?

I tell you? Okay, you didn't miss me. u_u That's what I think. On the contrary, you felt lifted upon my abs-cence!
    Last edited by kedar; Jul 24, 2006 at 11:58 AM.

Newbie Casben may be famous one day Casben may be famous one day Casben's Avatar
    Thanks

@Shinku Whens Dirge coming out?

@Saz Damn powers, noooooooo

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kedar
    I love it when you cry. Ohh, [Joky comment removed]. Sure, I won't pick on you! Whom am I to make fun of you, anyways? I will leave you alone. Sorry!
    Hehe, you always says that, but then you always pick on me again because you know I don't mind it.
    Wo shi zhen zhen zhen xi huan ni...

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

@Kedar - you really are making me blush...... *goes bright bright red* But you are a wonderful person Kedar!!!!! *bows again and then falls to floor and bows*

@Casben - hahahahahaha you have fallen victium of the AO FAN clan leader!!!!!! prepared to be taken over!!!
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Jeez, its just common sense to say "hello" to someone that you havent talked to in a while. Its called being polite. LOL

...anyways, how've you been doing? I've heard that you were gonna be away for a while.

@Casben: Sometime in the next few weeks...got the displays for the game at my work the other day...it looks so frikkin awesome...they wouldnt let me take one...T_T
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Otaku Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me's Avatar
    Thanks

Cherry coke comes first Kedarina! It needs lurrrvee ^^

Also, you have been leaving for a while now, i'm over it. Don't be such a drama queen. XD

K is a jester! woOt!! Lookies at her hat everybody! Go and comment! Now! shoo shoo!

TY Sasurai for the lovely sig!*