Page 62 of 630 FirstFirst ... 12 52 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 72 112 162 562 ... LastLast

Thread: The 5000 post thread~ [14]

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The 5000 post thread~ [14]

@ Lord of Chaos - Ah, sorry to hear that
    Wo shi zhen zhen zhen xi huan ni...

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

Otaku Lord of Chaos may be famous one day Lord of Chaos may be famous one day Lord of Chaos's Avatar
    Thanks

Did you guys hear about the new clan thing lol wow!!! everyone seems to be excited. I don't kno that many people here tho, i dont think ill be in one anytime soon.

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

you lost? no way you hae a good blade hmm you should have used my button i have a new weopon i have been itch to ise but there a glticj it desrtoy's everything everywhere no matter where it is you cant run from it. i havnt go that
    worked out yet
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Otaku DEMON SPAWN may be famous one day DEMON SPAWN may be famous one day DEMON SPAWN's Avatar
    Thanks

hello everyone how you all doin

Otaku Lord of Chaos may be famous one day Lord of Chaos may be famous one day Lord of Chaos's Avatar
    Thanks

hey demon spawn

@chris- You that guy was really cheap, whenever i cut him, he would heal himself instantly and he would use this sheap attack that would hit me no matter what. I tried using my repeating crossboy to kill him but he...wouldn't die...he kep sayin he healed himself...guess i was fighting some kind of god.

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

i hate god mode rpg player thats why i dont play that much they dont take blows becuase there to proud and stuff. me i would die smiling or win having it dosnt mater to me . of course i cant be beat i have powers that destroy planets and stuff
    yu can block junk like that unless you have some kind of field from FF7 where clud could block the commet summons
    hey demon spawn hows it oing
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Thanks

It pisses me off, i died smiling right...I kinda followed the rules ya kno, im not unstoppable, but im not weak either. I have a huge blade, a repeating crossbow, an arm cannon, a magical metal arm (my arm was cut off), throwing knives, good human strength and fairy dust that heals me slowly when i rest in batttles . I don't have magic to heal myself, i just take the pain lol. It looks like i dont want to fight you chris...power to destroy planets woahhh lol...don't fight me plz lol you'll blow me away and i wouldn't even kno it.

Otaku DEMON SPAWN may be famous one day DEMON SPAWN may be famous one day DEMON SPAWN's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by HolderOfTheDarkChalice
    hey demon spawn hows it oing
    im good how bout u?

Page 62 of 630 FirstFirst ... 12 52 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 72 112 162 562 ... LastLast