Page 93 of 625 FirstFirst ... 43 83 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 103 143 193 593 ... LastLast

Thread: -The 5000 post thread 6-

Otaku Mistress Isis may be famous one day Mistress Isis may be famous one day Mistress Isis's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: -The 5000 post thread 6-

Quote Originally Posted by >HIM<
    kk ttyl ...............................
    bye!

awesome sig, thanx aiora

Otaku Othello may be famous one day Othello may be famous one day Othello's Avatar
    Between the reaches of ones heart, mind and soul...where only a small light lingers.
    Thanks

Hello? anyone at all? ???????????

Otaku Othello may be famous one day Othello may be famous one day Othello's Avatar
    Between the reaches of ones heart, mind and soul...where only a small light lingers.
    Thanks

Hello? anyone at all? ???????????

Devoted Otaku hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957's Avatar
    Thanks

hey guys im not really happy at all
    and here is why

Benjamin Gordon Bowden Back to Top

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CLINTON - Benjamin Gordon Bowden, 16, of Clinton died Thursday, May 25, 2006, in St. Joseph Hospital in Ann Arbor from injuries sustained an automobile accident. Ben was born June 28, 1989, in Tecumseh to William (Danny) Bowden and Teri (Neir) Bowden.

Ben attended Clinton Schools where he played football and wrestled. He transferred to Manchester Schools this year where he was a junior and continued wrestling.

He also attended SWWC. Ben's hobbies included camping, paintball, bowling, football, wrestling, hunting and working on cars. Ben loved everyone. He was never embarrassed to hug his friends and family. He loved life and had a smile and/or a joke for everyone. He was a member of Faith Baptist Church.

Ben is survived by his parents Danny and Teri Bowden of Clinton; a sister Christina of Ypsilanti; a brother Derick Kaufman of Clinton; grandparents Garland and Pat Bowden of Clinton, Carl and Wilma Stites of Tecumseh and Gerald Neir of Belleville; great-grandmothers Doris Neir of Belleville and Catherine LaLonde of Monroe. He is also survived by his Uncle Daryl and Aunt Shana Stites of Clinton and his Aunt Dawn Bowden of Clinton. He has two very special cousins Kelsey Stites and Sammy Bowden-Rhees and several other great aunts and uncles.

His family and friends loved and adored him. He will be greatly missed.

Funeral services for Ben will take place Wednesday, May 31, 2006, at noon at the Church of Christ in Tecumseh with Pastor Greg Burdine officiating. Interment will follow at Riverside Cemetery in Clinton. Visitation will take place Tuesday from 2-8 p.m. at the Tecumseh Chapel of Couture-Handler Funeral Homes and also on Wednesday from 11 a.m. until the time of the service at the Church. In lieu of flowers a memorial fund has been set up in his name at the United Bank and Trust. Condolences may be offered at www.couture-handler.com.

Tanks zyta

Banned Alucard_Spriggan may be famous one day Alucard_Spriggan may be famous one day Alucard_Spriggan's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey....I am sorry for ur loss....this just very recently happened down here and the kid was 4th in our class....I know how it feels...

Devoted Otaku hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957's Avatar
    Thanks

it sucks because the last thing i sad to him is that i hate you.
    and there was a bad fight and i feel like its my fault.

Tanks zyta

Banned Alucard_Spriggan may be famous one day Alucard_Spriggan may be famous one day Alucard_Spriggan's Avatar
    Thanks

No its not ur fault....dont think like that. It was his time...God was in need of the perfect angel and so ur friend was choosen....it is a gift not a curse...he is in a better place now and is needed more there then here.

Thanks

not the acident the fight.
    because i didnt know that he died and shawn said some mean things to me and randy hit him on top of the head and shawn lost it.

Tanks zyta

Page 93 of 625 FirstFirst ... 43 83 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 103 143 193 593 ... LastLast