Page 512 of 617 FirstFirst ... 12 412 462 502 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 522 562 612 ... LastLast
Results 4,089 to 4,096 of 4931

Thread: ~The 5000 post thread~ [7]

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: ~The 5000 post thread~ [7]

@ Shizuka - All of you are so pretty in the picture!! And I bet the girl only kicked you cuz she was jealous of you. Girls do strange stuff like that sometimes o_O
    Wo shi zhen zhen zhen xi huan ni...

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

Otaku pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru's Avatar
    Thanks

@Mahiru: I bet you get kicked plenty at school? lol, many girls are jealous of my lovely sister?

@Shizuka: Being kicked toughens you up for the WWIII when Kedar announces his love, lol.

o~Piggy-san~o

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

@ Pigtaru - Hardly! Hahaha. It is only by boys that I get kicked >_> (And punched... and thrown into garbage cans... and hit over the head...)

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

Otaku setsuna mudo1617 may be famous one day setsuna mudo1617 may be famous one day setsuna mudo1617's Avatar
    Thanks

hello,im not dead yet.lol
    how are you all doing?

Otaku pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mahiru
    @ Pigtaru - Hardly! Hahaha. It is only by boys that I get kicked >_> (And punched... and thrown into garbage cans... and hit over the head...)
    @Mahi: I hope you are joking!!! I will go crazy on those who pick on my sister!!!
    *Pig transform to angry PIG!!!*

@Shizuka: Someone is surely going to start a Mayi-chan or Shizuka-chan Fan Club SOON!

o~Piggy-san~o

Thanks

@ Shizuka - I meant jealous by your closeness with Sagara-san, though you are just as pretty (if not more so) than her! ^_^

@ Pigtaru - I am not joking, but it is okay, for I hit them right back! ^_^ lol

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

Thanks

@ Shizuka - lol, China isn't all that far though xD Hmm... well, just as long as you don't send her to America!! xD

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

Thanks

@Mahiru: That is good...Rough up those boys, they will know better.. It is good training to fight off your competition for Kedar anyways, .

*takes out Pom Poms*
    *Mahi Mahi, Mahi Mahi, Mahi Mahi*

@Shizuka: Sas can be a fan for Mayi-chan. I'm too old, I will save my spot for another younger lad that is more likely to win her heart, .

o~Piggy-san~o