Page 513 of 617 FirstFirst ... 13 413 463 503 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 523 563 613 ... LastLast
Results 4,097 to 4,104 of 4931

Thread: ~The 5000 post thread~ [7]

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: ~The 5000 post thread~ [7]

@ Pigtaru - Aww, I would not like to hurt any of them!! I am sure most (not all, but most) are wonderful girls, and would be able to make Kedar happy if given the chance ^_^ Kedar's happiness is all that matters ^_^
    Wo shi zhen zhen zhen xi huan ni...

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

@ Shizuka - o_O But from the looks of it, she wears girly clothes? So, is she sort of like a poseur?

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

Thanks

@ Shizuka - Why is she afraid of Kenji?

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

Thanks

@ Shizuka - He calls himself a pervert? o_O lol. Well, at least you have someone to protect you from her!! ^_^

Otaku pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru's Avatar
    Thanks

@Shizuka: In love??? Hm....no no no...I was in love...but not anymore. It is a very long story, a 3 year relationship that did not work out, so right now I'm enjoying the single life. . My many lady friends welcome me back into the single life...but...sometimes I do miss having a love. I love all AO women, . Mahiru is up there on my list, she is very nice to many of the other members...definitely very high on list. . I stay away from saying anything too nice to the pretty girls here though....I do not want to draw attention from their fans, . Like Shizuka! @.@ (You are protected by Pervert,hm...Irony)

@Mahi: You are oh so very awesome sis. I vote you #1 on Kedar's love list.

o~Piggy-san~o

Thanks

@ Pigtaru - But there are so many more Kedaru fans that are more deserving than I, so I know that I am probably very low on HIS list >_<

@ Shizuka - Haha, I see. That is very funny ^_^ Wow, do like all of Kedar's friends have fanclubs, too? o_O

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

Otaku pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru's Avatar
    Thanks

@Mahi: Maybe so, but my vote has already been casted...I favor you.

o~Piggy-san~o

Thanks

@ Pigtaru - Haha, thanks for you vote ^_^ lol

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^