Page 514 of 617 FirstFirst ... 14 414 464 504 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 524 564 614 ... LastLast
Results 4,105 to 4,112 of 4931

Thread: ~The 5000 post thread~ [7]

Otaku setsuna mudo1617 may be famous one day setsuna mudo1617 may be famous one day setsuna mudo1617's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: ~The 5000 post thread~ [7]

Quote Originally Posted by Shizuka
    Yay!!! You tell them Piggy-Chan!!! ^-^ You have a great brother, Mahiru-Chan. ^-^

Hi Set-San, what are you up to?

Trung-San, hehe, Sasurai-san already have a fanboy userbar for Mayi-Chan. ^^ Thank you. ^^
    nothing,what are you up to?

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, I must be off, everyone!! Talk to you all later! Byee!
    Wo shi zhen zhen zhen xi huan ni...

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

Otaku setsuna mudo1617 may be famous one day setsuna mudo1617 may be famous one day setsuna mudo1617's Avatar
    Thanks

I am sure you will find the girl that you are looking for. ^^ yes i agree to be in love is such a great feeling and very fun. ^^ I never went out with anyone. Sagara-san once told me that he will always keep himself pure for him one true love until he finds her which bought tears to my eyes. He says that he wants to keep his inmost shrine just for her, near his family and god. So, no matter where he goes i never doubt that he will get spoiled. ^^ He is too pure and innocent.

Anyways, yeah, isn't that great, a pervert is my friend. hehe. ^^ Kenji-san is very friendly to me though. ^^

No not all of them, I have Kenji-san has two, Toshiya has one, Kenny-san (Uramachi-San) is already in love and plans to marry a girl so he doesn't like fan clubs, Kenichi-san has one too, and Sagara-san even has several at different schools. ^^
    well,i have sum friends like that.
    -----------------------------Double Post Merge---------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by mahiru
    Well, I must be off, everyone!! Talk to you all later! Byee!
    ttyl,mahiru.
    c u around.
    Last edited by setsuna mudo1617; Jun 13, 2006 at 03:34 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Otaku pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru's Avatar
    Thanks

@Shizuka: LOL! If you think so Shizuka...please tell Kedar to stay away from California College...for if he visits here for more than 1 year...his purity and innocence will be broken!!! LOL.

Go clean those lovely wood panels...I love them!!! LOL.

@Mahi: The idea of fan clubs in the US schools....can you imagine that? It would never fly...lol.

Bye SIS!!
    Last edited by pigtaru; Jun 13, 2006 at 03:42 PM.

o~Piggy-san~o

Thanks

I am sure you will find the girl that you are looking for. ^^ yes i agree to be in love is such a great feeling and very fun. ^^ I never went out with anyone. Sagara-san once told me that he will always keep himself pure for him one true love until he finds her which bought tears to my eyes. He says that he wants to keep his inmost shrine just for her, near his family and god. So, no matter where he goes i never doubt that he will get spoiled. ^^ He is too pure and innocent.

Anyways, yeah, isn't that great, a pervert is my friend. hehe. ^^ Kenji-san is very friendly to me though. ^^

No not all of them, I have Kenji-san has two, Toshiya has one, Kenny-san (Uramachi-San) is already in love and plans to marry a girl so he doesn't like fan clubs, Kenichi-san has one too, and Sagara-san even has several at different schools. ^^

I am having agreat time talking to Mahiru-chan, Trung-san, and you. ^^ i am not doing anything at home. I have to clean the floors soon. -_-
    that sux,well,i glad your having fun.

Thanks

Mahiru-chan, bye bye, see you soon. ^^

Trung-san, I don't know,hehe, some Japanese girls are verrrryyy wild too. He was not bothered by it but i am not sure but i trust Sagara-san since he is a warrior monk with strong convictions. ^^

Set-san, yeah, i don't like cleaning. -_- What do you mean you have some friends like that? ^^

I am going in a bit so sorry if i don't reply but i will say bye now to Trung-san and Set-san. ^^ byebye
    i have sum perverted friends.lol
    bye

Otaku pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru's Avatar
    Thanks

@Shizuka: Bye bye! Remember to shake Kedar for me if you see him...and a light poke to Mayi-chan and Maki-chan.

o~Piggy-san~o

Shu
    Devoted Otaku Shu may be famous one day Shu may be famous one day Shu's Avatar
    Thanks

help.......................................