Page 551 of 617 FirstFirst ... 51 451 501 541 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 561 601 ... LastLast
Results 4,401 to 4,408 of 4931

Thread: ~The 5000 post thread~ [7]

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

Re: ~The 5000 post thread~ [7]

ok i want then .
    you know this thread has really become
    intresting tonight lol but hey atleast its a opic that
    almost everyone can relate to
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

@ Shizuka - Yes, but I didn't particularly like them so I broke up with them rather quickly.
    Wo shi zhen zhen zhen xi huan ni...

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    Thanks

what was it that you didnt like
    there adidtude or something?
    becuase qucik break up's
    are mostly over how someone act's
    or did i miss the hol conversation again lol

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

@ Chris - Well... I usually get scared when a guy asks me out, so the first time I didn't I was like "Hmm... maybe I'll go out with them then if the idea doesn't scare me". But then I realized I just thought of them as a friend... >_< The second time was because when I agreed I didn't really know them all that well. And when I got to know them better I didn't particularly like them >_< I am a horrible person >_<

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

Thanks

oh i have done that before i think
    i second guess my self or i look
    at the pro's and cons of the date
    and byt the time i have made my mind up
    i have done talked my self out of it but i grin
    and bear it and just hope its a quick date so
    i can be somewheere else

Otaku pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru's Avatar
    Thanks

@Shizuka: I feel a bit strange telling this to a girl, lol. I have these conversation with my guy friends...it's more comfortable, lol. I have boob conversation with married women...but...with younger girls...I feel, a bit weird, lol

@Mahiru: this one makes me feel funny for some strange reaosn...Hm....

o~Piggy-san~o

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shizuka
    Mahiru-chan, oh i see, did you ever go out or dated someone like real date? I never did.

Trung-san, that is a good answer. ^^ -_- You know girls need some opinion from guys to understand them better but i think each guy is bit different. If i asked Sagara-san that question, he would run away one mile from me, and will give me some taste of his silent treatment.

K-chan, *jealous* you are lucky to have both, sometimes they have different stuff in manga and anime, they cut stuff from anime. What other romantic comedies do you like, K-chan. anothe beautiful girl right here, K-chan. ^^
    Nope. I am UGLY!! I am 5'6. <--- Short! ( I look better with long hair ) I look like a boy. As in. Girls want to date me, and guys think they are gay, because they like me a lil to much. I just have short hair gosh.. >_> That's my life.

I have to do a lot of begging to my daddy. A lot.
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Thanks

@ Shizuka - I don't really know. Considering I am not of marriageable age yet, the way I look at it is I think "Will I be crushed if I am not friends with this person until I die?" ^^;;

@ Pigtaru - Lol... feeling pedofile-ish?

@ K - You have girls after you?? Isn't that sooo freaky >_< It scares me when girls try to ask me out 0_0

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^