Page 552 of 617 FirstFirst ... 52 452 502 542 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 562 602 ... LastLast
Results 4,409 to 4,416 of 4931

Thread: ~The 5000 post thread~ [7]

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: ~The 5000 post thread~ [7]

Quote Originally Posted by pigtaru
    @Shizuka: I feel a bit strange telling this to a girl, lol. I have these conversation with my guy friends...it's more comfortable, lol. I have boob conversation with married women...but...with younger girls...I feel, a bit weird, lol

@Mahiru: this one makes me feel funny for some strange reaosn...Hm....
    What you talking about!! Your the one messing with the youthful minds. LOL!!!
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Otaku The Fighter may be famous one day The Fighter may be famous one day The Fighter's Avatar
    Thanks

wadd up! TF is here again!! After returning from his travels across some land..

How is my fellow Ao peeps?

Im pretty blown out right now for many reaoson! so yea it may take me some time to get straight and stop trippin out! hahah !!!!! XD

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

@ TF - Your sig... 0_0... lololol
    Wo shi zhen zhen zhen xi huan ni...

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mahiru
    @ Shizuka - I don't really know. Considering I am not of marriageable age yet, the way I look at it is I think "Will I be crushed if I am not friends with this person until I die?" ^^;;

@ Pigtaru - Lol... feeling pedofile-ish?

@ K - You have girls after you?? Isn't that sooo freaky >_< It scares me when girls try to ask me out 0_0
    Yes.... I have been grabed at too.. >_> .... sad reallly!!... I been hitted on... and arrrgghhh!

EDIT:

Fighter: LOL!!! FUNNY!!
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Otaku pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru's Avatar
    Thanks

@Kat: WHAT???? Messing with youthful minds??? WHAT???? I talk to girls usually older than this...and my close friends even...not like to Mahiru...lol...and You are a child...lol...and Shizuka...she's new to me to...that's why I feel a bit awkward giving an honest answer...

@Mahiru: Sigh.....this is making me want to leave...again...I'm accuse of being pedophile and pervert...ARGH!!!!

@John: welcome, I think i'm gonna leave though...sigh...

o~Piggy-san~o

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

@ K - Grabbed?? >_< I have never had that happen to me thankfully. But then again that may be because all it takes it one "I'm-totally-checking-you-out" sort of glance for me to run away...

@ Pigtaru - !! I wasn't saying you were one, I asked if you were FEELING like one!!

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

Otaku The Fighter may be famous one day The Fighter may be famous one day The Fighter's Avatar
    Thanks

oh yea haha! it made me giggle as well
    XD
    -----------------------------Double Post Merge---------------------------------------------
    John: welcome, I think i'm gonna leave though...sigh...
    But the J-man just got here! besides im not complete with out you
    Last edited by The Fighter; Jun 13, 2006 at 09:55 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The Fighter
    oh yea haha! it made me giggle as well
    XD
    Hmm... but you do realize your post count is rather low... LOL

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^