Page 552 of 615 FirstFirst ... 52 452 502 542 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 562 602 ... LastLast
Results 4,409 to 4,416 of 4917

Thread: ~The 5000 post thread~ [8]

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: ~The 5000 post thread~ [8]

*my aura n power dispel the darkness* i am one of the true holy ones.....*my eyes glows brighter* genova is a dark parasite which we were suppose to erase........*lifts my hand n performs a holy thunder strike at holder* 2 holy warriors are here, u will not win

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Otaku Othello may be famous one day Othello may be famous one day Othello's Avatar
    Between the reaches of ones heart, mind and soul...where only a small light lingers.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by HolderOfTheDarkChalice
    look at othello hmm let see what you what your soul has to offer i then shoot a dark spear at othello
    Tasuki>

*grabs dark spere and it simply dissolves in hand* *purified**looks at you with a smirk* is that all? *white hair blows in wind*

Newbie Sniper06 may be famous one day Sniper06 may be famous one day Sniper06's Avatar
    Thanks

I will take my leave... Over and out!

Special delivery gift to Captain Leanna... hope you like it.

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

takes a blow to the chest uggg not bad for a holy one but your kind is past there is no future for your kind here i summmon shadow flare wish abosrobs all light and makes it explode at random hitting othello nocking pthell out for a time
    zaps sniper with a dark bullet as he leaves your not goign anywhere you will join these fools in there pointles battle
    Last edited by HolderOfTheDarkChalice; Jun 18, 2006 at 02:19 AM.
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Otaku Othello may be famous one day Othello may be famous one day Othello's Avatar
    Between the reaches of ones heart, mind and soul...where only a small light lingers.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by HolderOfTheDarkChalice
    takes a blow to the chest uggg not bad for a holy one but your kind is past there is no future for your kind here i summmon shadow flare wish abosrobs all light and makes it explode at random hitting othello nocking pthell out for a time
    Tasuki>*simply gets knocked to the ground**voice is different as well* *has a cut on head**stands up like nothing* hah. You forget, i am mearly borrowing this body. Whatever you do will not harm me. *cut heals* but it might injure the girl.*talking bout OThello's soul*

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

NO!!!! *catches Othello before she falls* ......*heals her on the ground n faces holder* u will face the true wrath of the Holy ones *holds my sword to sky n white thunder shoots up into the sky* fear Heavens, dark one *a thousand thunder strikes start striking u*

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

i care not for whos body you own you soul will become one with the sprirt energy its only a matter of time
    the light hits my body over and over weakingme and also knock a botte from me that hold aries final tear but i dont notice this
    Last edited by HolderOfTheDarkChalice; Jun 18, 2006 at 02:23 AM.
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Mercenary SousukeSagara may be famous one day SousukeSagara may be famous one day SousukeSagara's Avatar
    Thanks

Captures the big thing falling above the sky...