Page 216 of 616 FirstFirst ... 116 166 206 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 226 266 316 ... LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,728 of 4921

Thread: ~The 5000 post thread~ [9]

im a ninja-u cant c me bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: ~The 5000 post thread~ [9]

kedar: ya... there is something wrong when a student says there teacher it yum yum.

IM BACK

Newbie Theaya may be famous one day Theaya may be famous one day Theaya's Avatar
    Thanks

Kedar, Eyo. -waves- I'm doing well nyu. Thanks for asking. ^-^ And thank you for the welcome, nyu. How are you doing today?

Pigatru: Thats why I never have a schedule. ^-^ Something is always going wrong, nyu.

Otaku pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kedar
    Trung: LOL! I get to tutor!! Dude, I am going to return my Physics book too, since she said that she will give a Teacher-student edition of that textbook. ^_^ Saved money, buddy!! OMG, I think she is in love with me? LOL!
    OMG, those things are totally awesome. Those things are amazing...many girls will flock to your for Homework Answers, hahahaha. Jackpot buddy. I believe she has fallen for the Kedaru threads as you said...and so quickly!!! OMG! Nice work grasshopper! ^_^.

Quote Originally Posted by Shu
    cool, what do you mean new moves? are you into combative training?
    Actually, it's new exercise moves. Different exercises to train the body and muscles. I was getting very tired and bored of doing situps and similar exercises. He works out more than me so he took time to come and showed me some new techniques/exercises.

Quote Originally Posted by Theaya
    Pigatru: Thats why I never have a schedule. ^-^ Something is always going wrong, nyu.
    Actually, it's not too bad. It gives me a bit of structure, as needed at my age, and also allows me to be flexible when it comes to random fun events.
    Last edited by pigtaru; Jun 19, 2006 at 08:30 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

o~Piggy-san~o

Shu
    Devoted Otaku Shu may be famous one day Shu may be famous one day Shu's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pigtaru
    OMG, those things are totally awesome. Those things are amazing...many girls will flock to your for Homework Answers, hahahaha. Jackpot buddy. I believe she has fallen for the Kedaru threads as you said...and so quickly!!! OMG! Nice work grasshopper! ^_^.

Actually, it's new exercise moves. Different exercises to train the body and muscles. I was getting very tired and bored of doing situps and similar exercises. He works out more than me so he took time to come and showed me some new techniques/exercises.
    sit-ups! eek, those arent good like crunches!

i can see the future: trung with major back problems!

Otaku pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru's Avatar
    Thanks

sit-ups! eek, those arent good like crunches!

i can see the future: trung with major back problems!
    No No, I was trying to simplify it for you, because I never do situps. I never do crushes either. I do my crunches suspended by my legs and on incline. But today, we did something rather strange...it was a weird exercise involving a dumbbell, and me in a push-up position over it, and then putting my hands on the dumbbell, one by one..then off, then on...I cannot explain the motions.

o~Piggy-san~o

Shu
    Devoted Otaku Shu may be famous one day Shu may be famous one day Shu's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pigtaru
    No No, I was trying to simplify it for you, because I never do situps. I never do crushes either. I do my crunches suspended by my legs and on incline. But today, we did something rather strange...it was a weird exercise involving a dumbbell, and me in a push-up position over it, and then putting my hands on the dumbbell, one by one..then off, then on...I cannot explain the motions.
    thats cool........................

Thanks

thats cool........................
    I despise crunches and sit-ups. They do not do enough for me. But enough fitness talk, how was your day James?

o~Piggy-san~o

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Trung: You said it, buddy! Jackpot! Thank you very much, Trung. I will be doing tutorials every wednesday between 1 PM - 1:45 PM. Will be doing it for free, but who cares, right?!? ^^ Trung, you should come here, buddy!!! We will have a blast! I am starting to admire Nagasaki, lol! So, how did your Father's day go? ^^

Hawk: Haha, nothing is wrong, my good friend. ^_^ Do you feel betrayed?

Theaya: I am well as well. Thank you for asking! How do you like AO? ^_^

Shu: Theme park? Awesome!!! Are you going there with your friends?

DAS: Seven? OMG! Dude, that's a lot. How big were they? Did you eat them all?