Page 2 of 91 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 52 ... LastLast

Thread: The Ink Joint

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Cafe

Quote Originally Posted by BrightShadow_96
    lol This should be interesting. ^^
    It will be. I just hope none of the members think I'm too controlling. >.< Lol. I love order.
    Seduced by Flesh

丹色 月影 BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kasai
    It will be. I just hope none of the members think I'm too controlling. >.< Lol. I love order.
    At first I wasn't sure what clan to join, but I think I'll like this one. ^^ lol This clan should give me lots of practice. Oh, and don't worry, you kinda should be controlling- you are the leader after all.

Thanks

At first I wasn't sure what clan to join, but I think I'll like this one. ^^ lol This clan should give me lots of practice. Oh, and don't worry, you kinda should be controlling- you are the leader after all.
    Trust me, you'll have tons of practice. We're not just gonna write poems and fanfics. We're going to open our eyes to the entire world of writing. Lots of practice there. Lol.
    Seduced by Flesh

丹色 月影 BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96's Avatar
    Thanks

Trust me, you'll have tons of practice. We're not just gonna write poems and fanfics. We're going to open our eyes to the entire world of writing. Lots of practice there. Lol.
    Good. I'm kinda hoping to be an author in the future... so that'll be perfect for me.

Thanks

Good. I'm kinda hoping to be an author in the future... so that'll be perfect for me.
    ^-^ So, what introduced you to writing?
    Seduced by Flesh

Thanks

^-^ So, what introduced you to writing?
    My 6th grade english teacher. In 5th grade, I was soooooo bad at writing it was pathetic. But My 6th grade teacher helped me a whole lot. She's probly the only teacher that really helped me. lol How about you?

Thanks

My 6th grade english teacher. In 5th grade, I was soooooo bad at writing it was pathetic. But My 6th grade teacher helped me a whole lot. She's probly the only teacher that really helped me. lol How about you?
    That's awesome! I began writing because of what you can do with words. I love the fact that words can be used in so many different ways.
    Seduced by Flesh

Thanks

That's awesome! I began writing because of what you can do with words. I love the fact that words can be used in so many different ways.
    that's true. I never really thought about it that way. cool.

I wonder when the rest of the clan will get online.... lol

Page 2 of 91 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 52 ... LastLast