Page 85 of 91 FirstFirst ... 35 75 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... LastLast

Thread: The Ink Joint

Otaku Toecutter may be famous one day Toecutter may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: The Ink Joint

Okay, finally, Chapter 5 of "Decisions" is up, and the weather has been rather miserable here. We're talking temperatures down in the 10's and 20's Fahrenheit. We did get pounded with snow the other day, but nothing managed to stick, and the snow level has gone back up to 3,000 feet.

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

Could I have a link to the fanfic?
    Seduced by Flesh

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kasai View Post
    Could I have a link to the fanfic?
    Certainly. Here it is. This will put you at the first chapter.

Thanks

Thought I'd let you guys know, I'm trying to tweak the Eva fanfic "Tough", so its more romantic comedy than the dark tragedy it started becoming. I have a habit of writing that way that I just can't break. I'd like some ideas, though, for character and plot development.

In the story, Asuka, Rei, and Shinji are set up on dates by a class lottery held (thanks to Toji and Kensuke, of course). I already have Rei and Shinji's dates and how those will work out planned. What I need to figure out, though, is how to approach Asuka's date.

The character she's stuck with (stuck is the best way to describe it) is an overachieving nerd, who worships the ground she walks on, but doesn't know how to express his love in a healthy manner. I was thinking of having him start fasting for days on end, bowing to her like a false idol, and showering her with completely inappropriate, useless gifts (imagine Asuka receiving a few books on the Germanic tribes of the Dark Ages, or medieval torture devices).

What I can't figure out, though, is how the dialogue and his actions will proceed to lead up to this stuff. Any suggestions would be appropriate.

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks

Not much into creative ideas, but to see others making things make me somewhat glad to be a part of AO even more. I haven't been active much of late and I can't seem to find my white light for the time being. Till I do, I'll be somewhat less energetic...

I need a change of air...bleh.

Toecutter, your idea is nice indeed (just watched NGE for the 3rd time) and Asuka having an admirer could lead to great...or not so great things, would be fun if she could find her true love somehow...bleh, for the nerdy guy to approach Asuka in a not too dangerous manner is indeed a concept hard to grasp, I guess the nerd would need some kind of revelation to start everything up...hope that helps cause that's all your getting out of me tonight

I hope this clan will grow...

cya all for now
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks to Xelhes for this amazing work of art ^.^
    Poetry Corner CLICK HERE IF YOU KNOW ME

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

I need to make a few workouts that do not pertain to essays it seems.
    Seduced by Flesh

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks

You were saying? This will be to make up the essay I did not complete during my class and that might just make me not pass the course....bad me....
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks to Xelhes for this amazing work of art ^.^
    Poetry Corner CLICK HERE IF YOU KNOW ME

Thanks

Well, essays are alright, but those require being studious outside of class. While I am more than happy to write an essay on politics, no one probably wants to read that stuff. It gets too old too fast.

Page 85 of 91 FirstFirst ... 35 75 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... LastLast