Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Introductions!

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

Introductions!

Introduce yourself to your clan.

As you all know, I'm Kasai a.k.a. Ray. I've been a member of AO for around 4 years now. I've seen it go through some ups and downs. I've been a writer for 3 years now.
    Seduced by Flesh

Devoted Otaku N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Introductions!

Hello to all, my name is Luis, I'm known by various names, Soulja, Saigon, or Samiel, um, I've been an AO member for a year, and I've been a writer for five
    You should stop talking about your dreams, and start making them.

http://kuv319.tumblr.com/

There is something so human in the desire to never give up, while at the same time, never giving it your all?

Elie Jelly elie26 may be famous one day elie26 may be famous one day elie26's Avatar
    Thanks

Ello ^^
    I've been here for a couple of months.. also started picking writing about this time....Normally known as elie lol.

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm Soldat of life, quite simply put, otherwise you can call me Max as my name is Maxime. I've known AO since...euh...somewhere in august 2002 or was it 2001...well it's been a while and every year or less, I always created a small corner for writing stuff, which I've also tried to create on another forum as well which I won't name. I hope things go well with this new concept that dear Jaderabbit has offered to us so with that, let's have a good time together and do what we do best: write :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks to Xelhes for this amazing work of art ^.^
    Poetry Corner CLICK HERE IF YOU KNOW ME

Otaku raja_psyche may be famous one day raja_psyche may be famous one day raja_psyche's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi! My name is raja_psyche, and been known to some as the girl who loves cookies and tea^^ i've been around AO for a month and a couple of days. i love to write, specially during rainy days.

Thank you very much,Reese for this wonderful signature ^_^

丹色 月影 BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm BrightShadow_96, known to some as bright, and I arrived at AO in January of this year. I've been writing for about two years, and I still think I'm kind of new at it.

Devoted Otaku Nympho may be famous one day Nympho may be famous one day Nympho's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello Fanfic/Poem clan members! We should get headbands!!!!! Yeah only kidding.

Well my name is Melyssa. But Nympho is perfectly fine. I think i will answer to that more on AO.

Um, i have been a member since March of this year. I have been writing for 8 years now. My mother writes poetry. And it inspired me to express myself in the same way.

And just a heads up! I'm gonna be a mother!!!!!! Yeah! Rock on to my bad self!

So were like ninja's of poetry???

I'm a glass child. I am Hannah's regrets. Monster.

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Congradulations Nympho! Way to rock the Buddah belly!

Anyways! My name is Abu Dhabi! but yall can call me Margaret! I've been on AO for... um... a year? you can check by my picture! I've been writing... um... since i was about 12-13ish... some of the first things i wrote seriously were Backstreet Boy fanfics!

^_^ i've been with my love Soshi Kitai for 2 years and 3 months! yay! rock on! He is the inspriation for basically everything i write! he gives me depth that i have never known before! needless to say, I LIKE HIM A LOT!

^o^ nice to meet all of you! let's write some good stuff!

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast