Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Introductions!

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Introductions!

Welcome to the place where you'll read, read some more and then well, fall over after being full of words...or read even more since you are a bookworm of some sorts :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks to Xelhes for this amazing work of art ^.^
    Poetry Corner CLICK HERE IF YOU KNOW ME

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

Welcome!

Now, there be some slow times in the clan... But we're still an active bunch.
    Seduced by Flesh

Newbie HellsPunker may be famous one day HellsPunker may be famous one day HellsPunker's Avatar
    Thanks

Helo<i like to spell it that way>,
    I go by a few different names, mostly hellspunker, some know me as faie, maomi and blackwolf, my real name is stephanie though, i have been a writer for 3 years, i write poems (mostly dark) and i have written 3 stories still not totally finished and all long as hell i have also been a AO member for only a few months. I write when i get the chance, thats me!^ _ ^

May my eyes PIERCE your body, PARALIZING you with your SOUL restless. You have been DAMNED, listen for only my MARK on the WIND will give you back a walking LIFE, somthing for your soul to FILL!

Otaku raja_psyche may be famous one day raja_psyche may be famous one day raja_psyche's Avatar
    Thanks

Welcome all poetry ninjas!!! have a nice day!

Thank you very much,Reese for this wonderful signature ^_^

Devoted Otaku BlueFox1 may be famous one day BlueFox1 may be famous one day BlueFox1's Avatar
    A place called Midnight Sun know as Tranquility
    Thanks

Hello All,

I'm BlueFox1, I joined AO a about a month ago. I currently in the Air Force and I just wanted to be surrrounded by people who love anime and writing. I have to thank Pride_Edward suggesting that I join this group and Shinigami's Angel for inspiring me to write! I have a couple of poems here on AO and I would love to become better at writing! So check out some of my poems and tell me what you think, such as how I can improve on structure and whatever else comes to mind!

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

Welcome, Fox. Hope you like it here. ^^
    Seduced by Flesh

Newbie Hana_Chann may be famous one day Hana_Chann may be famous one day Hana_Chann's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hello (bows) I'm the newest member of the Poems/fanfic clan. Pleased to meet everyone

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks
    Welcome BlueFox1 and Hana_Chann, I hope you have a great time here and inspire this clan to grow even more in quality and poetry/fanfictions.

*Bows*
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks to Xelhes for this amazing work of art ^.^
    Poetry Corner CLICK HERE IF YOU KNOW ME

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast