Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Introductions!

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Harro harro.
    The name is Soshi Kitai... meaning organization in Japanese (soshikitai) ... which is very awkward since I'm a lover of chaos.

I love to express my emotions, despite the fact I've lost the same love I've had for poetry as I used to have... it's been actually turned upside down when I found that my gf (Abu Dhabi) showed an amazing knack for writing... a rather discouraging thought since I was her teacher, and considered myself a really great author of stories and poems.

After a year or so, I've finally come back from my "silence" in lyrical emotions with a more humble appeal... I know I may not be the best, especially when my darling creates masterpieces every once in a while, but I will still do my best. Because it is something I love to do.

andsoisabudhabi^.~

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Welcome, Soshi. A pleasure to have you.
    Seduced by Flesh

Newbie alchemist_of_death may be famous one day alchemist_of_death may be famous one day alchemist_of_death's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Introductions!

well umm i am new my name is alchemistofdeath well not really but stilll and i like anime and i been a writer for several years i have writen several stoties and hope that some day i will publish a book. well yeah umm hi everyone i hope to see u or talk to most of you .
    death is not a final goodbey...but...a see you later.
    by me ^_^.

Otaku For3v3r_Lost may be famous one day For3v3r_Lost may be famous one day For3v3r_Lost's Avatar
    Thanks

My name's Michelle. I've been here on AO for a few months. I've been writting poems and songs for 4 years or 5 years. I dont exactly remember how many years but about 4-5 years I think. I'm 15 years old and my birthday's on August 3rd. Leo! lol anyways, I absolutely love writting poems and songs. I might be thinking of becoming a poet or maybe a songwritter. I'm not sure though. haha well nice to meet y'all! ^_^
    "I love you with all my heart that I can't explain how much in words."

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

^_^ WELCOME!
    A poet or a songwriter, eh?

A songwriter must depend on the band who depends on the crowd. Well-paid if picked.

A poet however, is like a philosopher: An Almost Dying Profession

>>Many<< think of poetry as ringing tunes to soothe the soul, something to give a strong emotion, something in a calendar, something in a book, something in a beautiful picture, something in a Hallmark card, or something in a song.

._. We're (the world) running low on known poets (usually due to money... ) as we are running low on philosophers. ^_^ Glad to see we have another!

Welcome again!

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks

A fair welcome to our two new passionate of the words. May both of your stays be kind and well lived.

alchemist_of_death, may your writings be known and successful. I hope to see some short stories and admire your work before the grand debut

For3v3r_Lost, to read your poetry will probably help me in one of my goals, trying to write a song, as my poetry is not adapted for this kind of use. May your contributions be noteworthy and shine upon this section
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks to Xelhes for this amazing work of art ^.^
    Poetry Corner CLICK HERE IF YOU KNOW ME

Devoted Otaku Nympho may be famous one day Nympho may be famous one day Nympho's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm not much of a door greeter, but i thought i would welcome some of the ppl i invited! Hello Alchemist and For3v3er. Nice of you to join our clan of awesomeness!

I'm a glass child. I am Hannah's regrets. Monster.

Otaku Toecutter may be famous one day Toecutter may be famous one day
    Thanks

This is Toecutter, though I also go by GoatMan (it's an old CB handle when I used to drive a GTO). I hope to meet some more fanfiction writers through this clan, and share some creative ideas on possible team projects.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast