Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Introductions!

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Introductions!

We're glad to have you! I guess this means I need to have more fanfiction oriented workouts.
    Seduced by Flesh

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks

Welcome toecutter, I have some kind of story that could be done for many, but it's not a fanfic, more like everyone participating acting out as themselves and suddenly be pushed in their greatest litterary creation, then we all meet in the center of our worlds and have to work together to get out of this strange place....not much animish on my part, but if you guys wrote lots of fanfics, we could well fall into an anime world of some sort and create something kinda like in Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle :P

I hope you have fun and try to write a poem of any sorts in the POTM with the subject being Halloween

Take Care and Till Next We Meet...

+Max+
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks to Xelhes for this amazing work of art ^.^
    Poetry Corner CLICK HERE IF YOU KNOW ME

super effective Last Man Standing Champion FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd's Avatar
    Thanks

I think this intro may be a tad late but meh... I'm FLawEdmiNd, otherwise known as Chelsea... it's nice to meet everyone and the like.. let's have fun together, okay?
    the love you withhold is the pain you carry.

Thanks

Welcome! I surely hope your enjoy yourself and get some creative juices flowing.
    Seduced by Flesh

Jigoku Shoujo Dangerous Dave Part 1 : Mole Surfing Champion Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness's Avatar
    Thanks

'Ello I'm Descended From Darkness but my name is Rai...or Rai-chan..or Raijin. I like to write original stories, poems sometimes...and I used to write fanfics. I write without brainstorming. My inspirations are my friends. I do get sidetracked from my work and forget about it. I also have a tenedency to re-write stories many times and never finish them. ^_^U...heh.

Thanks

Welcome!!!! Hope you find our clan to be enjoyable and you learn something as well.
    Seduced by Flesh

Newbie Kokoro_no_Ankoku may be famous one day Kokoro_no_Ankoku may be famous one day
    Thanks

Hi! I'm Ellie... People online call me Kokoro No Ankoku, though... It means Spirit of Darkness...

I love to write Haiku, Poems, Short stories and novels...

If you check out my teaser in the Fanfic forum, please tell me what you think of it.

If you want to view other stuff I've done, just tell me and I'll post some stuff... Just a warning, though... My Haiku is in Japanese... None of that English Haiku ...

~"You can't do everything just because you have the heart and power to do it..." Lacus Clyne~

Thanks

Welcome! And please, post any work you have completed in our library! thats what it's there for. ^_~

Also, anything in the Zrchive of Events is still open for posting (unless locked).
    Seduced by Flesh

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast