Page 1 of 68 1 2 3 4 11 51 ... LastLast

Thread: Empire Clan Lounge I Rated G

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Empire Clan Lounge I Rated G

Sorry guys when Sinistra deleted Fallens account the old lounge was deleted. So we will be starting a new lounge same rules apply.

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Empire Clan Lounge I

fallen left but why i mean she weas all active and stuff last time wat the fudge....
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks

Lets just say she wanted to ^_^ and we will leave it at that.

Otaku -Ryo- may be famous one day -Ryo- may be famous one day -Ryo-'s Avatar
    Thanks

mmmm fudge

i havent ate fudge in a looong time LOL

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Now stop talking about fudge you are making me hungry. I will be just as active as her if you guys want. I mean it's no problem and hey who knows you might really like me better as Leader. I mean yes as I saw there was cuddling but that's no problem for me as long as it's a girl and as long as she called him Sinnie doesn't mind it. She was very nice to leave to you have to give her credit for what she did.

Lord and Master Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff's Avatar
    Thanks

Lol... that was random. Well, sort of.

Anyway, I can only imagine that it's more drama that AO really doesn't need right now. Not to mention, if she left for her own private reasons than that's up to her. She told none of us, so I guess that's just the way it is.

Thanks

Do you guys want to know why she has left the site? Well from what Sinistra just told me it's because she did not want anymore drama going on for Anime Online. She knew that sooner or later someone would have figured out that she hadn't left the site and the harrassment would start all over again for Anime Online. The only reason she stayed this long was so that she could find someone to trust her clan with (that's also why she made a big deal about merging) she had found out that her boyfriend Anime_Being_God was apart of the harrassment that was unleashed upon her and the site. So since she found a trustworthy leader being my baby Sinistra she decided it was time to go. She said to say she was sorry for not saying anything but goodbyes are hard for her to do. She asks for you guys to forgive her. If you ever wanted to talk to her just email her I'm sure Sinistra will give you her
    e-mail address.

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks

She left because she thought in her right mind that it would be good for the site. you see She was Foreverinyour arms and due to this fact TUmble Dry attacked AI and was posibly about to attack AO again. So she left wtih no fuss and is having fun on Gaia .

I feel sorry for her tho getting targeted by the staff because of stuff said about her by other members and what have you . then Tumble Dry attackin her for no reason at all.

I hope if she is reading this that she udnerstands she made the ultimate sacrifce for AO She cared about the site and didn't want to see it get ruined again. It was nice knowing you Fallen Angel andI hope we meet on the flipside one day ^_^

Page 1 of 68 1 2 3 4 11 51 ... LastLast