Page 2 of 68 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 52 ... LastLast

Thread: Empire Clan Lounge I Rated G

Lord and Master Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Empire Clan Lounge I

o.O When did he attack AI. Spam attack, hack, or DoS? I must have been MIA at the time. >_>

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

I had just logged on because Sinistra IMed me saying that Tumble_Dry was attacking because he thought Forever had joined his site. That's when I IMed her and she said she was going to leave Anime Online to keep everthing safe.

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zarriff View Post
    o.O When did he attack AI. Spam attack, hack, or DoS? I must have been MIA at the time. >_>
    He attaked AI about 9 something tonight
    but samy and I cleaned it up

Quote Originally Posted by Ky-lyrra View Post
    I had just logged on because Sinistra IMed me saying that Tumble_Dry was attacking because he thought Forever had joined his site. That's when I IMed her and she said she was going to leave Anime Online to keep everthing safe.
    thanks for the help love

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sinistra View Post
    thanks for the help love
    Your welcome baby anything to help. That's why I joined Anime Online to help you out with your clan.

Lord and Master Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff's Avatar
    Thanks

Ohh, lol. I probably missed it getting off of work. Good work cleaning it up quickly.

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

Man thats rough i mean gee i didnt know her long but i got so attached so fast well i guess it was for the best but she has a GAIA i so want it i wana keep in touch with her bc shes cool and on another note i would like to meet this tumble dry kid and give him a piece for attackin my AO home
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Thanks

Oh and one thing Sinistra can we atleast keep it to a professional atmosphere in here I understand we are dating but the Baby and everything is not professional. Maybe once in a while but not all the time.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto1988 View Post
    Man thats rough i mean gee i didnt know her long but i got so attached so fast well i guess it was for the best but she has a GAIA i so want it i wana keep in touch with her bc shes cool and on another note i would like to meet this tumble dry kid and give him a piece for attackin my AO home
    Unfortunately, all that ever does is make things a lot worse. No ban or IP range ban can stop him if that ticks him off enough (at least if he has any idea what he's doing). That is, of course, unless you can cripple the computer of whoever you want revenge against. But we're not going to go into that... very bad for the forum it is. >_>;

Quote Originally Posted by Ky-lyrra View Post
    Oh and one thing Sinistra can we atleast keep it to a professional atmosphere in here I understand we are dating but the Baby and everything is not professional. Maybe once in a while but not all the time.
    That means no inappropriate touching while in the workplace katsu. =P

Page 2 of 68 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 52 ... LastLast