Closed Thread
Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread: 2012 worlds end

Otaku hedgehog666 is off to a good start
    Thanks

2012 worlds end

i have been hearing at 2012ld would end and i think its crap. one of my friends say that the peace treaty will end with Japan(U.S.A) and they would nuke use the very instent they get the chance. can everyone help me out with this. im sorry if i affended anyone from Japan
    when the mask comes off the real me appeares

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: 2012 worlds end

Quote Originally Posted by hedgehog666 View Post
    i have been hearing at 2012ld would end and i think its crap. one of my friends say that the peace treaty will end with Japan(U.S.A) and they would nuke use the very instent they get the chance. can everyone help me out with this. im sorry if i affended anyone from Japan
    I dont think there is a possiblity with this when the Treaty Ends, becuse there is no way from U.S. To simply use that type of military force on Japan.
    Come on there is no end during that time, since the circumstances right now in the United States is getting poor right now since the usage of money fromk the war. It seems to me that the ending of 2012 may be a prediction but not necesasaraily a true action of force.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Otaku Eria is off to a good start Eria's Avatar
    Thanks

I think this steams from the Mayan calender ending on Dec. 21, 2012 and people are just looking for an explanation of how the world will end.

I'm just me.

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Eria View Post
    I think this steams from the Mayan calender ending on Dec. 21, 2012 and people are just looking for an explanation of how the world will end.
    none does not know of the ending indeed only for people that may have prior visions of our future, though i am not doubting is that whenever say this it gives a long chill that the world may end towards everyone, and that is indeed a bad thing. My thoughts is that whenver this is mentioned we think about negative things, there are other priories to have good or i should say positive imaginations. When there is indeed a World War then we may have to say that is the end of us.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble
    Quote Originally Posted by hedgehog666 View Post
    Utter nonsense, as Japan doesn't have nuclear weapons, ICBM delivery systems, plus the Japanese Constitution limits the Self Defense Force to defensive actions only. (And in addition, they lose their largest export market if they did so...)

The real ending of the world occurs with the Epic in 2038, where Internet Time (which is the number of seconds since Midnight, January 1, 1970) becomes so large that the signed 32-bit value that contains it rolls over and becomes a negative number, changing the time values to a date in the decade of the 1910s...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

6. The Following User Says Thank You to LenMiyata For This Useful Post:

dark1angel (Mar 24, 2008)

Newbie Sirhc may be famous one day Sirhc may be famous one day Sirhc's Avatar
    Thanks

It's not JUST the Mayans, there's also the I Ching proof. However personally I don't believe in the I Ching reason. I liked this video though, it explains why the mayans think the world will end in 2012.

YouTube - 2012 Pole Shift - Mayan and I Ching prediction

The movie talks about how the poles will shift causing a catastrophic reaction since the earth and sun line up to the center of our galaxy. Just watch the video.

@Len: If they fixed the 2k bug, that shouldn't be too hard. And only the technological part of our life will die if anything. The internet might be dead long before that anyways...

Naruto Shippuden >> 51 | Gundam 00 >> 24 | FMA >> Ch. 81

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirhc View Post
    @Len: If they fixed the 2k bug, that shouldn't be too hard. And only the technological part of our life will die if anything. The internet might be dead long before that anyways...
    The 'Epic' is going to be several orders of magnitude greater and harder to fix then the Y2K problem. (just imagine having to patch or replace every router, server, laptop and desktop client in the world) The INTERNET PROTOCOL (or IP for short) was scheduled to be replaced by IP Next Generation (or IPv6 for short) which is suppose to fix the roll-over issue of Internet Time. This scheduled replacement was originally suppose to happen back in 1998, (???), but the issue of updating/replacing all the existing infrastructure, (which would cost Billions of $$$ ???)
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

Ridiculous.

Japan has no standing military, no nuclear weapons and there is no "treaty" with the US. We aren't at war. We haven't been in 60 years. Article 9, part of the the US-imposed constitution states that Japan will never aquire or maintain an offensive military force... the article has been challenged by right-wing politicians but is rather well-liked by the Japanese public (as it allows for all that military spending budget to go directly into education, infrastructure and public works). The Japanese people fancy themselves "symbols of peace" and tend to malign aggression in general. They were ticked that Japan sent ships to refuel American tankers in the Persian Gulf. There is some measure of growing popular support for overturning Article 9... mainly because it's percieved to be posing a major threat to Japan's actual ability to defend itself rather than relying on the US in case of aggression from North Korea. The reason Japan has an entrenched US military presence which can't be challenged is Article 9... because the United States is Japan's only technologically significant defense force. The US military presence, particularly in Okinawa, is not popular... and one of the only ways to get the Americans out is to overturn Article 9 (something that can not be done without US consent).

More importantly: Japan has absolutely no aggressive feelings toward the US or anything at all to gain in attacking them, they are allies.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast