Closed Thread
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 16 17 18 19

Thread: 2012 worlds end

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: 2012 worlds end

Ok, let me get this straight. You think there is a slightly chance of possibly dying in the year 2012, well it seems it was all a huge mistake there cannot be a dead world already.

My only concerns is that if it were to end that quickly, there should be some kind of preparations that can help part of the world being transported into another planet. Right now in this present day scientists do not know the prediction of a big *boom* or *bang* in this planet.

I am not saying this in a harsh way, but i am trying to put a point into not believing this all of a sudden, since most of us do make mistakes of calculating wrong. The first mistake was that the United States of defense mentioned in an interview like long ago, that the planet might die by the twenty- first century. In this year's reputation nothing had happened to no one, well except for the 9/11 Terrorist Attack which meant that it was a sign saying that the world might have another WW in our hands by 2034.

Right now there should be some positive thoughts about it rather than having some kind of theories about ancient artifacts that were not made from humans, which it is true i cannot deny this one i totally believe into artifacts not being made from humans. On the other hand 2012 will not be happening sooner later. That is my prediction on this statement of mine.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Newbie sarcosuchus is off to a good start sarcosuchus's Avatar
    Thanks

Say to your friend that there will be still world no one knew when it will ends okay

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sarcosuchus View Post
    Say to your friend that there will be still world no one knew when it will ends okay
    Um, what?

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The White Wolf View Post
    Um, what?
    ~_~; maybe ... let's roll the barbecue on the world ending party?!! Sheesh!
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Otaku clover may be famous one day clover may be famous one day clover's Avatar
    Thanks

the myan, chinese, and a couple other calanders all stop in 2012. Theres also the 13 crystal skulls said to save the world, even though only about 4 have been found.

the only thing that wasnt stated was how, and exactly what. Nobody knows if the whole human race will be wiped out, or the planet itself. with crime, work falling through, and all the other horrible things going on in america alone, who knows. theres to many people now, and still rising. maybe all the food sources will die out, diseases, or another comet. People will either die, or adapt, or nothing may happen at all.

..........nothing is true, everything is permitted..........

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

In actuality, many of these cultures at the time based a lot of their "predictions" on astrological events. Now, remember way back when, all across the world, comets were seen as bad and evil omens, despite their amazingly skilled mathematics which allowed them to precisely track and predict astrological events, they still were EXSTREAMLY supper stishes. Now jumping back into present day and age, we know for a fact that the real mager event that will occurs is the passing of the large asteroid that will fly in between Earth and the moon. If ancient man were able to spot and track this celestial body some how some way to this date, they would have literally freaked out, especially when something that large and could very well could be possibly seen from the surface of the Earth and easily twice the size any comet would be a very bad and evil omen which to them would be translated to the end of the world. HOW EVER!! All of these people did NOT specify what exactly would end the world.

Also the whole Nostradamus predicting the end of the world... that was later discovered that was a fake, that Nostradamus did not make that prediction as he died a good year or so BEFORE the so called end of the world prediction also among other "predictions" that were not done by him. But most of his REAL work does have eerie similarities to what we have seen already.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

This thread is dead.

*takes out shotgun, leads the thread out back*

Closed Thread
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 16 17 18 19