Thanks

Re: 2012 worlds end

im am to but theres people that go with wat they beleive others say to them
    when the mask comes off the real me appeares

Otaku BrokenLover101 is off to a good start BrokenLover101's Avatar
    Somewhere where only simplicity can take me
    Thanks

If you have your beliefs then you have the answer you seek. If you believe what others believe then you don't know what you believe nad I understand why you'd be asking whether this world will end in 2012 or not. Your searching for an answer until you find one you like. However if you want my personal opinion. Don't believe the world will end in 2012 for the simple fact that (if i remember right) they thought that the world was going to end this year.. now they've changed it? I don't think they know when its going to end. When it ends it ends. there's nothing i can do to stop it so why worry about it?
    X.x.X The only thing I'll ever want... X.x.X

X.x.X Is for you to love me the way I love you.. X.x.X

Otaku hedgehog666 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BrokenLover101 View Post
    If you have your beliefs then you have the answer you seek. If you believe what others believe then you don't know what you believe nad I understand why you'd be asking whether this world will end in 2012 or not. Your searching for an answer until you find one you like. However if you want my personal opinion. Don't believe the world will end in 2012 for the simple fact that (if i remember right) they thought that the world was going to end this year.. now they've changed it? I don't think they know when its going to end. When it ends it ends. there's nothing i can do to stop it so why worry about it?
    really i didnt know that and im just looking for everyones opinion and to clear things up with these people that talk about all day long
    when the mask comes off the real me appeares

Àddïctëd tø |ăüghïñg :) Sonny Sunshine Champion, Volcano Champion, Aquarium Sprengischen Champion, Spiderman Web of Words Champion, Look Alive Champion iluvmyloser is off to a good start iluvmyloser's Avatar
    Thanks

Also, didn't the rainbow in the story of Noah Ark represent nothing awful was going to happen again? A promise?
    Yeah, Bye.

Chtonian Slayer Astaroth may be famous one day Astaroth's Avatar
    Thanks

I never believed such rumors and never will..
    there had been so many prophesies about the world ending and the inhalation of the human race that it just makes me sick about hearing about them and it just boggles my mind that people believe this nonsense...i do not know who starts these rumors and some of them are supposed to be "based on historical knowledge" and the famous prophet Nostradamus predicted that the world was going to end in 2008.......yeah..last time I checked I was still alive and the rest of the people also.... I believe that some day..yeah.....the world might come cease to exist but we have a long way from that and some think that the whole theory about pollution and global warming might cause the end of the world.and who knows...that may be true...but unless I see concrete facts that support that theory.i will just continue living my life to the fullest and not worrying about some childish rumors....
    DO NOT MAKE ME UNLEASH MY INNER DEMON

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

What a load of crap in my opinion.

Worlds end!? I bet you any money that a Goth or Emo told you that, they seem to want to die. The world end at 2012...Either you and them have been watching to many films or it's just some childish rumor spreading around. Aparantly Jesus was going to come in 2006 on 6th of the 6th month...He must have a delayed flight. It's just stupid and childish rumors being spread world wide. I can't really lose with my point because if oyur right the world will be exploded with a nuke in a matter of seconds, i doubt anyone would be able to pm saying "I told you so" before there dead

Otaku BrokenLover101 is off to a good start BrokenLover101's Avatar
    Somewhere where only simplicity can take me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iluvmyloser View Post
    Also, didn't the rainbow in the story of Noah Ark represent nothing awful was going to happen again? A promise?
    No the rainbow in the story of Noah's Ark represented the fact that he promised he wouldn't ever flood the world again.
    X.x.X The only thing I'll ever want... X.x.X

X.x.X Is for you to love me the way I love you.. X.x.X

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BrokenLover101 View Post
    No the rainbow in the story of Noah's Ark represented the fact that he promised he wouldn't ever flood the world again.
    That is correct!

In the bible after the world wide flood or whatever, there was a rainbow that covered the sky after the rain stopped which God intented for everyone to know that it was a promise not to ever do this again

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 ... LastLast