+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: 9/11

super effective Last Man Standing Champion FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd's Avatar
    Thanks

9/11

I have a feeling this one's going to be good...

I think that 9/11 was no accident, it was planned and the president knew what would transpire.

They are only rumors but, people are saying that George W. Bush knew that the World Trade Center was going to be hit, he just wants a war...

This was discredited and thrown to the wind... some scientists did a little research.. they stated that even before the Trade Center was hit with the planes, tremors were happening at the base (or beneath) the buildings, weakening the structural integrity of the building. Of course no one dared go to the media with this... if they did the same would happen to then as did with the Dixie Chicks.

Remember how the entire world stopped for the Americans and I'm not saying that they deserved this or anything on those lines, it's just America is slowly taking over the world... no matter what anyone says I'll always think that.

Celebrities endorsed this, songs where written and sung... even movies where made. What about the other tragedies in the world?

There's a genocide taking place in the Congo right now, it's been going on for quite sometime to why aren't people raising awareness about that? It's because they don't contribute to the world in the same way the Americans do..

So what do you all think, was 9/11 staged? And if you're going to reply to this... write more than one sentence for pity's sake... debate with me, I need it.
    the love you withhold is the pain you carry.

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: 9/11

IDK really but I do know that Gorge W. Bush right now is trying to get his name in the books, and I think he does alot of crap to be known yea hes the worst president ever but I don't think he would go that far as to want to kill thousands of people.

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks

I would just like to say I love Canadians. You guys always make us look bad by questioning us. Look at this comment from another Canadian on another site.

Lol@9/11 still being a big deal. It happened 5 years ago, and affected very few people, in a very small area of the US. So, on this, the 5th anniversary of NOTHING, LOL@you if you still give a shit.
    Edit: Violent George Bush is currently killing thousands of people in the middle east.

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

If this gets flammed i will close this thread!!

But of course there is a lot of theories as to what happened. I for one recently did a project on 9/11 for University but i looked into the emotional side of the event and what it did.

And if it only effect a few people then come ever where you go you will meet someone who knows someone who was effected by what happened??
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks

9/11 only proves that Americans are big babies. Other countries have terroist acts but they don't whine and cry like Americans do.

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

@ FLawEdmiNd: I thought that the Canadian school system could do a better job of teaching analytical thinking then that?

I think that 9/11 was no accident, it was planned

True, the terroists did a good job of planning it.

and the president knew what would transpire.
    bwhahahahahahahaha!!!

They are only rumors but...This was discredited and thrown to the wind
    But nothing. You are old enough to know better then to listen to and spread rumors. I can start one this very minute about you. It's so easy especially when anyone who doesn't like you will go "that's so true".

..some scientists did a little research.. they stated that even before the Trade Center was hit with the planes, tremors were happening at the base (or beneath) the buildings, weakening the structural integrity of the building. Of course no one dared go to the media with this... if they did the same would happen to then as did with the Dixie Chicks.

Not at all. Someone had to tell the media or you wouldn't have heard of it. Links please though. I've never heard this rumor.

There's a genocide taking place in the Congo right now, it's been going on for quite sometime to why aren't people raising awareness about that? It's because they don't contribute to the world in the same way the Americans do..
    Probably, so why don't you tell us about exactly what is going on in the Congo? Perhaps someone will care enough to discuss it with you instead of asking questions about something you admit has been disproven?

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Thanks

Arianna the president was notified about the planes. He just didn't give the orders to shoot them down like he should have. I read it in the newspaper a few years ago.

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shodokan View Post
    Arianna the president was notified about the planes. He just didn't give the orders to shoot them down like he should have. I read it in the newspaper a few years ago.
    After the fact Shodokan, not before. The President was informed about what happened after the second plane hit the tower.
    The first plane hit at 8:46am, the second at 9:02am (I saw it hit on live feed) while NORAD interceptors were still 71 miles away, the president was informed at 9:05am.

Everything else is finger pointing and inefficiency of a system that had never thought something like that could happen. Why would they, it hadn't yet. Hindsite is 20/20 after all.

As I said before, you should be old enough to know better.
    Last edited by Arrianna; Dec 19, 2006 at 03:48 PM.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast