+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: 9/11

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

Re: 9/11

Rumours and conspiracy theorists.

This was a tragedy, no matter what the reason was, whether the president knew or not - the fact that we shouldn't forget was that innocent lives were lost - no matter who's fault it really was.

In the end it all comes down to the guys that hi jacked the plane and decided to crash it into the towers.

Quote Originally Posted by FLawEdmiNd View Post

There's a genocide taking place in the Congo right now, it's been going on for quite sometime to why aren't people raising awareness about that? It's because they don't contribute to the world in the same way the Americans do..
    I guess with 9/11 it was the way it happened. I mean who would have thought that some one would use planes in that way? America's is a big power in the world of course it's going to make the news. It's just the way it is. People are dieing all over the world due to injust reasons, poverty, genocide

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Edit: Violent George Bush is currently killing thousands of people in the middle east.
    I mean here in America, I don't think Gorge is that crazy for attention. And 9/11 has been brought up so many times I think its getting quite to big of a deal that it actually was...

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Oh my, why would have thought this was going to be posted again more than 5 years after the fact?

Remember how the entire world stopped for the Americans and I'm not saying that they deserved this or anything on those lines, it's just America is slowly taking over the world... no matter what anyone says I'll always think that.
    They have been the world's leading economical superpower since before World War 1.
    But anyway, you're absolutely right. There is such a thing as American imperialism, that's normal. When a nation becomes really powerful it seeks to become the most powerful. When that's achieved it seeks to maintain that superiority. It has always been that way.
    Why do you think the USA is trying very hard to form an alliance with countries around China? It's because they want to hamper its insane growth. China and India are the two greatest competitors of the USA in the near future. Their potential is far greater than what America can achieve (in terms of manpower and resources).
    --> Logical reaction: The USA will try to set up India and China against each other to weaken one of them or both.

^That is what I think will happen and is in fact already happening. I don't think that's evil or strange. It's a logical reaction.

What about the other tragedies in the world?

There's a genocide taking place in the Congo right now, it's been going on for quite sometime to why aren't people raising awareness about that? It's because they don't contribute to the world in the same way the Americans do..
    There are genocides taking place all over Africa. You want to know the reason why 'nobody' cares?
    Africa is not where the money is. Plain and simple.
    Try checking how much correspondents the various news agencies have around the world. Notice how Africa is seriously lacking them? Or any other really poor part of the world for that matter?

Otaku Chubz may be famous one day Chubz may be famous one day Chubz's Avatar
    Thanks

There is no way that the attack was planned by the U.S government so that they could launch an invasion. The amount of time and effort that would go into hiding all the details and conspiracies would be beyond anyones ability, even the U.S. government.

One of the theories is that a missile hit the pentagon, not a plane. But that means that the government had to kill ALL the passengers on that plane, then somehow hide the plane itself, without any trace of its existence. The amount of people involved would be insane, because you'd have to be in cahoots with the air traffic controllers who would notice this.

As for the tremors, they obviously must have been minute enough that no one felt them, because no one felt them. Explanation? The twin towers were skyscrapers....any wind causes the buildings to sway slightly, which reverberates down, slightly giving the building a 'shake,' but a very small one at that. So small, that no one really notices it, and as the reverberation moves down the building towards the ground, it can be detected by equipment. Building designers can use this information for how to build more stable buildings.

Think of it this way: Bill Clinton had some fun in the oval office, and the secret got out. The governments wiretapping plan was leaked. The watergate scandal was leaked out. If the government can't even hide small scandals without the information getting out, how could they possibly commit the biggest conspiracy ever, without someone saying "here's proof they did it." All the conspiracy theories are just conjecture at best.

There would be bodies turning up left, right, and center because the government would have to kill off everyone involved in the event to make sure the secret didn't get out.

However, the one thing you can ding the government for, is that they were warned that Bin Laden was planning to attack the WTC, and they did not act on it. They didn't take the warning seriously, and the attack could have possibly been prevented. Then when questioned, they said that they had no knowledge that bin laden was planning to attack.....but suddenly a memo turned up showing that yes, they were warned of the plans.

If they were in court, this would be perjury. Bill Clinton was booted out of office because of perjury (just over getting a *wink wink nudge nudge*). The Bush Administration lied that they weren't warned about this, and no one calls for resignations? What a joke.

Many Thanks To SasuraiHell For The Sig!

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chubz View Post

If they were in court, this would be perjury. Bill Clinton was booted out of office because of perjury (just over getting a *wink wink nudge nudge*). The Bush Administration lied that they weren't warned about this, and no one calls for resignations? What a joke.
    I thought Clinton was booted out of office because you can't be elected trice in a row?
    Face it, if it had been possible he'd won for sure.

Otaku Chubz may be famous one day Chubz may be famous one day Chubz's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    I thought Clinton was booted out of office because you can't be elected trice in a row?
    Face it, if it had been possible he'd won for sure.

Er....right. I should fix that. He wasn't 'booted out', but he was impeached for perjury.

Many Thanks To SasuraiHell For The Sig!

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Er....right. I should fix that. He wasn't 'booted out', but he was impeached for perjury.
    Well he was impeached, but was NOT indicted. So he was not booted out of the office. He managed to finish his second term. Too bad huh, even as democrat looking back it wouldn't be such a bad thing if he was booted out and Gore took over. Maybe people would have seen what Gore and his lockbox could have done and let him stay for 2000-2004.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

It's not perjury if the memo never gets to anyone. Think about it using your own logic. 1 memo was found. 1 obscure memo in one obscure location. If the "administration" knew about it there would have been alot more then 1 and it would have been all over the news long before the fact. Unless you are using the phrase "administration" to mean anyone who was working for the government at the time in which case that 1 memo would be enough to prove you right even if only 2 people knew of it's existence and neither sets policies.

Firgerpointing and inefficiency. Get over it.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast