+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7

Thread: 9/11

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Re: 9/11

Quote Originally Posted by 10~TeSTaMeNtS View Post
    in my opinion...9/11 is just another example of america's pride...they thought they were the strongest country but if they were...they should have prevented this incident...(No Offense...)
    The currently are the strongest country. Being the strongest is no guarantee of safety, neither does it mean that you're invincible.

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nympho View Post
    OK Engineer Sunder sounds convincing. But i would like to know more about why the pentagon and that flight and flight 93's story are a bit odd. There stories dont fit. Is there a site about that?
    I'm not sure. Let me look.

Here's a report from CNN with a link to video footage of the Pentagon including the plane.
    First video of Pentagon 9/11 attack released
    Evidently the video was being used as evidence in a trial which kept it from being released until the trial was over.

As for flight 93 you can read the transcript of the cockpit voice recorder from CNN here. Transcript
    Here's the flight path study from the National Transportation Safety Board. Study
    And here's the Congressional record discussing awarding the crew and passengers with medals and why. Congressional Record

I don't know about specific sites however except the memorial sites and the site on Discovery about the movie they made. If those don't help then perhaps you could start by explaining exactly what is odd about them?

Quote Originally Posted by 10~TeSTaMeNtS View Post
    in my opinion...9/11 is just another example of america's pride...they thought they were the strongest country but if they were...they should have prevented this incident...(No Offense...)
    If they wanted to just get the US they would have hit a different target. The towers were trade centers for most of "the west". It was a strike against everyone in the most visible location possible.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Newbie LadyKikyo8 may be famous one day LadyKikyo8 may be famous one day LadyKikyo8's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree, our history teacher had us do an assignment on 9/11 and I explained how it was probably planned and such.

He was all; WTF?

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

You just notice 9/11 more because it effected you. I'm not talking about you as an individual, but you as a nation. And of course, you're reminded of it every time you watch the news.

The only reason that 9/11 is still being talked about so much is because our government won't stop mentioning it. It's "one of the reasons we're in the middle east right now". It seems like a crock of shit to me, the government and G.W. Bush just want the word 9/11 to hit a bone in you so you don't question the war... so you think "Hey, they really are terrorists.. let's get rid of them!" Sound familiar? Remember the colonists and Native Americans? They used the word savages in order to pit the American people against them, so when we kill them for land, America wouldn't question it.

But it's not like tragedies in other countries aren't recognized at all. Remember the subway bombings in the UK? That was on the news for weeks. The tsunami... it's still being talked about, among other things.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7