Closed Thread
Page 1 of 52 1 2 3 4 11 51 ... LastLast

Thread: Abortion

Otaku sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl's Avatar
    Thanks

Abortion

I am personally a pro-life person and detest the methods they use to kill these unborn babies. (like ripping them limb from limb by suction aspiration) and other disgusting methods. (these babies shouldn't be killed for no reason).
    What is your view on this issue?
    every rose has a thorn

Otaku arubberchicken is off to a good start arubberchicken's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Abortion

im pro life too.. these "pro choice" people dont make any sense when talking... and
    1 kills the baby
    2 scars most the mothers for life
    and plenty of othre reasons...... but yeah... im agianst abortion

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

I am one that sees it if it's for a good cause like if the person is not able to have a child or her body is under developed to have the baby. If those are the reasons I'm still against it but I would shut my mouth about it. NOW if the woman is only doing it for selfish needs like I don't want it or I would never give it away but I can't take care of it on my own or the famous I'm not ready for a child. If you weren't ready then you shouldn't have slept with the person to start with. So to kill an innocent child in the method of abortion in my book is the worst sin you can commit. Abortion has always been something I have been against since I was a child and was told growing up that I owed someone my life because I would have been one of those babys that the mother didn't care about and had an abortion. I would highly detest it and protest it to because it could also ruin your chance to have a baby when you are actually ready. Sorry just me ranting ignore it if you want.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Newbie Seraphim Tears may be famous one day Seraphim Tears may be famous one day Seraphim Tears's Avatar
    Thanks

Abortion is a very controversial topic. I do believe it's wrong, but I'm kinda on the fence about it. If a woman was raped or the baby can post a risk to the woman's health, than an abortion should be her choice if she wants it. Other than that, the baby should live.
    Live life to the fullest and never stop.

Otaku Bow Adventure Champion OdysseanPromise may be famous one day OdysseanPromise may be famous one day
    Montclair, NJ (School), Severn, MD (Home)
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by arubberchicken View Post
    im pro life too.. these "pro choice" people dont make any sense when talking... and
    1 kills the baby
    2 scars most the mothers for life
    and plenty of othre reasons...... but yeah... im agianst abortion
    I think what people forget, or overlook, is that "Pro-choice" doesn't necessarily mean "pro-killing babies". There aren't women wantonly getting pregnant and aborting babies for sport. It is usually viewed as a last resort.

Now, I recognize that I will never be able to have a great opinion on abortion, for I, as a male, will never get pregnant, and therefore it does not affect me like it affects females. However, I have come to several conclusions.

I suppose, in this, people would call me being "pro-choice", because I cannot say that women can, or cannot, be allowed to make decisions regarding tehir own body, which is what I would be doing in being "pro-life",

Saying that, I also want to assert that I would not encourage abortions. If my girlfriend were to get pregnant by me, then I would just have to man up if she wanted to 1) keep the child and 2) keep me as the father. Abortions sometimes feel to me like an "oh sh*t" button for irresponsible teens, which I detest. What frustrates me more than irresponsible females having promiscuous unprotected sex is the "men" who convince their girlfriends to get abortions.

There are several occasions where abortions do not incur my judgment: rape, incest, and when birth of the baby would harm the mother. In the first case, rape, it is a terrible choice to have to make, particularly if the child bears a striking resemblance to the rapist. Incest creates deformities, and there are several cases where rape and incest go along with one another, so there is that. The last category is a little stickier, and I am a little reluctant to really make any hard and fast judgment on this. Obviously one does not want the mother to be harmed, but this must be weighed against the life of the child. I cannot make a decision on that, but I would certainly not hold judgment against someone who got an abortion to save their own life.

One reason I am particularly pro-choice is because regardless of whether or not abortion is legal, women will get abortions ANYWAY. Such things were available a LONG time before medical science "perfected" it. It is better for a woman in crisis to be able to go somewhere sterile than to do it in a dirty warehouse.

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Even if a woman is raped I would say still have the baby if you don't want it then give it up for adoption. Being a rape victim myself I was planning on having the baby and giving it up to some parents that couldn't have a child and was wanting to have a baby. I could not say I murdered my child but natural lost is easier to handle then going through life knowing that you killed your baby. It will affect your opinion of things and most of the time you are depressed. My mother I will share a little experience of an abortion. When she was 25 she found out she was pregnant and she wanted nothing to do with the baby or the baby's father. For it was the product of rape. I do not blame her but I would not have done what she did. Now almost 10 years later it has come back to haunt her. All she thinks about is what she did 10 years ago. It's affected her physically emotionally and mentally. Don't think that having an abortion gets ride of the problems to tell you the truth sometimes it just starts them.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Newbie Naruku is off to a good start Naruku's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sangogirl View Post
    I am personally a pro-life person and detest the methods they use to kill these unborn babies. (like ripping them limb from limb by suction aspiration) and other disgusting methods. (these babies shouldn't be killed for no reason).
    What is your view on this issue?
    Hmmm! sounds truly vile Im rather curious,but serously I well agree with you that their methods on killing an unborn child is rather vile.
    Naraku

Otaku PsiKnot may be famous one day PsiKnot may be famous one day PsiKnot's Avatar
    Thanks

Ok, To all you pro-lifers: your not allowed to talk.

Do you see how stupid that sounds, I dont agree with what your doing so you shouldn't be allowed to do it. *small discclaimer - for those of you who have been in a situation where you had to choose one way or the other I respect your choice* Now for those of us who have never walked in those shoes, how can we with no truly similar perspective pass judgement on those who have. Additionally, Pro-choice gives people who are pro-life the oppertunity to do as they see fit, why can't "pro-life" people grant others the same respect?

Thinking is the leading cause of death among the stupid.
    Signature and Avatar made by Zackraa. Thanks!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 52 1 2 3 4 11 51 ... LastLast