Closed Thread
Page 12 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 ... LastLast

Thread: Abortion

Otaku sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Abortion

Quote Originally Posted by Tbaism View Post
    Im not exactly sure where you stand, and I wish I had the patience to search out previous posts, but from my view you are pro-choice, or from the story atleast.

People mention rape a lot of here because I think that would probably be the the most logical motive for comming to the decision of an abortion. It would seem that an event such as that would have another question or think about abortion. Even though the % of being raped is extremely low, the notion of it happening and the woman faced with the decision to have an abortion, should probably be seen as a real dilema, even to those pro-life.

Your story have opinions that would make me want to think about it carefully, since it seems to be extremely vauge in my eyes. Lacking in small detail and the strength of the people facing the poblem is something I couldn't side step. Yes or no, its the people themselves, they had been through an enormous ordeal, probably with plenty of hardship, so If I were them, I would have the child because I think it would be in their nature. But if it wasn't I would say no, preform the abortion.

This goes out to Sangogirl and here first comment with the story
    well if anyone read the end of my post you would have realized that if you said, Yes. Then you have just aborted Bethoveen. Babies and women have had problems with their lives since the early eages but many times the life of both the baby and the mother gets better. Like the life of Bethoveen he was born into a life that was not considered to be Good but look what he did with it.
    every rose has a thorn

Otaku arubberchicken is off to a good start arubberchicken's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cobra_Commander View Post
    That's just stupid. None of us are saying YOU SHOULD ABORT YOUR CHILD. I can't believe I am saying this for the millionth time but IT'S THE MOTHERS' DECISION. No one can tell her do it or don't do it. It's a choice SHE makes.
    all that u have told me about abortion is that mothers do it cause they CARE about their children... yeah.. like killing ur child is really helping the kid out.. their are always couples waiting for adoption... and most of them are good family's, the comment on depriving them of a bad life.... it makes no sense... so ur saying lets kill the child so they dont suffer all that much... like i said.. it makes no sense... stop trying to make us look ur way.. we have our opionions and u have urs... deal with it... most of us feel that it is wrong and thats how we feel.... u cant make us think some other way.....

and for those of u who say its the mothers choice... i know its hard to carry that child for 9 months..... but nine months of humiliation... or a life of regret.... and back to the choice thing.... its any persons choice to kill someone yet people dont go around killing other people... (well they do but u know wat i mean)

Devoted Otaku Tbaism may be famous one day Tbaism may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sangogirl View Post
    Okay I am taking a 4 week course specifically on abortion and have much insight on this issue i did not like the comment You said about us being "uneducated" and I can tell you one thing that in the abortion facilities they don't tell the women any other way to deal with the baby. They are trying to sell a abortion do you even think they tell them that many of these "institutions" are selling the dead babies bodies to "researches" heck they don't even tell them exactly what the abortion really is.
    They probably don't tell the woman how to deal with the children because they assume the woman already knows. Its her decision and she should know what happens to her and the kid when they preform the abortion. I don't think anyone of them has actually wondered what happened to the kid. They should know and understand, and if they asked a question it should be answered. Its against the law to preform a service without information, they wouldn't preform the operation when they could easily be sued under the circumstances.

They arn't holding out banners and saying come in and have an abortion, you don't see it advertised on TV. It is a business and could probably be flurrishing, and why suggest keeping the baby and giving out the address and phone number of a good counselor. This is how they make money and if you did that you would lose business. Even though they can sell abortions, doesn't mean they are withholding information unatainable by the public.

Hence choice

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

Sangogirl, I don't want to make assumptions, but it seems to me, that you think that no one should have an abortion full stop. No matter the situation.

But don't you think that people should have the freedom of making there own decisions about there life?

How would you feel if some one told you how to live your own life?

Don't these mother have the right to decide?

Newbie Cobra_Commander is just another face in the crowd Cobra_Commander's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by arubberchicken View Post
    all that u have told me about abortion is that mothers do it cause they CARE about their children... yeah.. like killing ur child is really helping the kid out.. their are always couples waiting for adoption... and most of them are good family's, the comment on depriving them of a bad life.... it makes no sense... so ur saying lets kill the child so they dont suffer all that much... like i said.. it makes no sense... stop trying to make us look ur way.. we have our opionions and u have urs... deal with it... most of us feel that it is wrong and thats how we feel.... u cant make us think some other way.....

and for those of u who say its the mothers choice... i know its hard to carry that child for 9 months..... but nine months of humiliation... or a life of regret.... and back to the choice thing.... its any persons choice to kill someone yet people dont go around killing other people... (well they do but u know wat i mean)

You are completely not getting it at all. I wont even bother explaining it to you because it will go straight over your head.

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

You say how accidents happen and that they maybe aren't ready for a child. So that makes it okay for them to make the selfish decision to stop a life that has no say in the matter. They could easily give it up for adoption, I hate it when they choose not to go through the process because they don't want the strain on their bodies or they're not ready for a child. If they are responible enough to choose to have sex then they should be prepared for the consequences of getting pregnant, even if it was an accident. Rape is a different story, but most women who get abortions weren't raped. The only other exception should be that if the child were going to endanger the mothers life, then a abortion should be an option.

Newbie Cobra_Commander is just another face in the crowd Cobra_Commander's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by deodaclan18 View Post
    You say how accidents happen and that they maybe aren't ready for a child. So that makes it okay for them to make the selfish decision to stop a life that has no say in the matter. They could easily give it up for adoption, I hate it when they choose not to go through the process because they don't want the strain on their bodies or they're not ready for a child. If they are responible enough to choose to have sex then they should be prepared for the consequences of getting pregnant, even if it was an accident. Rape is a different story, but most women who get abortions weren't raped. The only other exception should be that if the child were going to endanger the mothers life, then a abortion should be an option.

When people have sex that does not mean they want a child. Having sex is part of a relationship. It's what people do. You don't have to have sex just because you want a kid. You do it for many reasons so your comment doesn't hold much depth.

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

I said if they are responsible enough to make the decision on having sex, so if an accident happens and she gets pregnant, that's no excuse for her to go and kill the thing off just so it's easier on her.

Closed Thread
Page 12 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 ... LastLast