Closed Thread
Page 2 of 52 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Abortion

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Abortion

I am sick of people saying that abortion shouldn't happen.

Why can't you just let the woman decide??

It's her body, it's her life - let her decide. Yes, I agree with what some one said a few post earlier - if they didn't want to have the child, then they shouldn't have done it. But society has changed, situations change, people change. Some times you've made bad choices in life.

There are so many situations, which I wouldn't want to bring a child up in. No one has the right to tell a woman yay or nay. It's her life. And she should judge accordingly.

I am against those who abort, simply because it was an "accident". But hey it's there choice and there beliefs. I'm not the one who should change there beliefs

If a person doesnt believe in abortion - then don't have one! Let women make up their own mind.

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sangogirl View Post
    I am personally a pro-life person and detest the methods they use to kill these unborn babies. (like ripping them limb from limb by suction aspiration) and other disgusting methods. (these babies shouldn't be killed for no reason).
    What is your view on this issue?
    I am pro-life. In fact, Monday was the anniversary of when America legalized abortion with Roe v. Wade. Over 70,000,000 children have been killed. Keep in mind, though: for 70,000,000 children, there are 70,000,000 mothers who need help and support. You can't banish them for a decision that they themselves might not have made.

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

well again, i am not making a desicion but i will show the ideas portrayed by both people. the pro-lifers think about abortion in an ethical way. even if the baby has not been born yet, technically it is still alive. so why cause death to a being that has done nothing. many people get abortions because of their own fault, such as they forget to use a condom, or they were not thinking about the long run with a child, so they take the easy way out. if i were a woman that is about to bear a child i do not want, i would not take his/her life away, i would give birth to it and put it for adoption, therefor i do not rob the child of a life, but i do not cause it harm by having a life with someone that doesnt care. pro-choice people think about this in a semi-reasonable way. they believe that since the baby is of the mothers flesh and blood, the woman can treat the baby in what ever way they can. they do not look at the options of, 'if i used a condom', or 'why didnt i think about this more', they see it as, 'o well. i dont want it, so kill it' i like to refer to abortion as the easy way out for foolish people. even tho the majority of mothers have an abortion because they cannot afford to have the baby and take care of it, they do not realise that for a low cost, they can offer life to the baby, rather than taking it away from it. so either way you think about it, i cannot choose, because, thankfully, i will not have this problem, but in life, ethical reasoning is not always the answer.

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

Newbie Cobra_Commander is just another face in the crowd Cobra_Commander's Avatar
    Thanks

I think it should be up to the mother to decide what is best for her. People think that if you can't take care of the kid, have it and give it up for adoption. It's easier said than done. You look into your childs' eyes when it's born and you can't give it away. You know you can't take care of it but you can't bare to give up your flesh and blood. It would be heartbreaking.

Also, a lot of people say "well they should have used a condom". You can't always use that excuse. If a woman is raped, would YOU want to have that child? You want the father to be some sick man that beat you up and raped you? Heck no. Of course you don't so don't bring a child into the world under such sick circumstances.

I don't agree with people being ignorant though and having abortions just because they were stupid and thought "well it was just one time, how could this happen" crap. That's all it takes sweetie is one time so don't be an idiot.

Otaku sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl's Avatar
    Thanks

true it is the anniversery of Roe vs. Wade but the thing that disgust me is that the whole case was a lie. Norma McCorvey (miss. Roe.) lied through the whole thing. Well more like her lawyers did. They told everyone she was raped. Wich she wasn't they said many lies to the judge and to miss. Roe they never really cared about her interest. And now after we made abortion legal we have killed more people than all of the wars we've had combined. And even then the argument that let the women that are pregnant decided if they want a abortion don't know the thruth. The abortion clinics lie to them. Heck Carol Evett who was a Abortion clinic director in Dallal Texas would put the patients in her car when ever they would 'complications' and drive them to a doctor who would keep his/her mouth shut about the number of woman who were maimed and killed in the abortion facilites.
    every rose has a thorn

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sangogirl View Post
    And even then the argument that let the women that are pregnant decided if they want a abortion don't know the thruth. The abortion clinics lie to them. Heck Carol Evett who was a Abortion clinic director in Dallal Texas would put the patients in her car when ever they would 'complications' and drive them to a doctor who would keep his/her mouth shut about the number of woman who were maimed and killed in the abortion facilites.

Don't know the truth? what truth is there to know about abortion?

Your talking about one clinic right? ONE. I'm sure there are clinics out there that do the right things.

I feel as if, if you say, make abortion illegal - it's taking away a womans right to her own body and her own life. Freedom of speech and choice!

Newbie Cobra_Commander is just another face in the crowd Cobra_Commander's Avatar
    Thanks

^ Exactly, it's like taking away a person's right to wear what they choose or eat what they want.

Otaku sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl's Avatar
    Thanks
    another thing i don't like is that the abortin clinics lie to the womans faces about it being "safe and legal" it is so not safe. In the abortion clinic in dallas mentioned earlier 1 out of the 500 woman would eighter die or be miamed. But that is not the only thing that can go wrong in a abortion. You can have your urinary tract cut, or perforations in the uterus, all of these require surgery. and in the abortion clinics they don't even have enough equipment to stop bleeding and one of the complications rarely publicized is when the bowels ar pulled out of the "private area" and results in colostomy. which they will live with for the rest of their lives.

Quote Originally Posted by _gwenibe_ View Post
    Don't know the truth? what truth is there to know about abortion?

Your talking about one clinic right? ONE. I'm sure there are clinics out there that do the right things.

I feel as if, if you say, make abortion illegal - it's taking away a womans right to her own body and her own life. Freedom of speech and choice!
    actually it's a chain of abortin clinics owned by one woman and if you have time i can produce very graphic pictures that tell you the real thruth the media don't want to tell you about.

Silverskater Edit: Please do not double-post. Thank you.
    Last edited by Silverskater145; Jan 24, 2007 at 08:30 PM.
    every rose has a thorn

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 52 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast