Closed Thread
Page 25 of 52 FirstFirst ... 15 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 35 ... LastLast

Thread: Abortion

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Abortion

If I were a girl and my parents did that to me, I would sue the crap out of them. Think of the emotional damage she is going to have to deal with the rest of her life because of this. If you still talk to her tell her to look this stuff up cause that's messed up.

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Next time I talk to her I will. I know the depression she will go through I mean neverhad an abortion but lost a child naturally during the pregnancy and I am still depressed about it after about 4 years.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Otaku rksamurai may be famous one day rksamurai may be famous one day rksamurai's Avatar
    Thanks

in some places though you don't need parents consent a counselrs recommendation is just fine. So in some cases the parents don't even know the girl was pregnant.
    Thank you Lasura!
    My lover speaks; and he says, 'Arise my beloved my beautiful one and come!' -Song of Songs 2:10

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

This is true though that sometime the child is scared what her parents would do so they take it into their own hands and do it on their own. It's sad how the parents can scare miners into having their babys aborted.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Newbie reverendskooge may be famous one day reverendskooge may be famous one day reverendskooge's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by arubberchicken View Post
    yes but there is new stuff that allows u to take some of the cells without killing the baby... and r u saying that more americans would want to kill a child so people who r already alive can live a little longer?
    personally that doesnt seem right to me
    im going to kill u so that i can live longer
    That my dear is the HUMAN CONDITION , sorry . A lot of people may say they would or could never kill a child but if they were faced with live or death most , not all , but most would choose life . No matter what the cost . It is simply self preservation . And that drive is the strongest one of all ( despite popular thought )

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

in the previouse page there is a link to abotions i posted if anyone want to check it its pretty intresting

Newbie Miss.Bun Bun is off to a good start Miss.Bun Bun's Avatar
    Thanks

I think it should be illegal because typically, it is the easy way out for
    irresponsible people having sex that don't want to account for their actions, and don't want the responsibility of parenthood, or the "burden" of it, for that matter. It is the way out for immature people who think they are full grown, brilliant minded mature adults, that consequently probably don't have a job, don't want to get a job, and aren't in school, or planning on getting in school.
    So the alternative, is to put the child up for adoption. And still that gets objection.
    "They are going to wonder why." or "They'll come looking for their real parents."
    Well if that time ever comes, then it does. But they may not come looking for their parents. They may not ever even know they were adopted, should their new parents never tell them (if they get adopted, as there are many kids that never do). And at least they'll know that their mother gave them a chance to live instead of killing them.

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

well Abortion is a big thing
    i dont think its right but some people have to have it
    like if there like 16 and they dont want anyone to know
    or in china they cant have more than one girl >_<
    but i really dont think its right and i would never get it done to a on born baby even if i was to have one now at 14 i wouldnt get it Aborted

Closed Thread
Page 25 of 52 FirstFirst ... 15 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 35 ... LastLast