Closed Thread
Page 3 of 52 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast
Results 17 to 24 of 411

Thread: Abortion

  1. #17
    ~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    In the gallery
    Posts
    1,376
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 35 Times in 31 Posts

    Re: Abortion

    Again, you are stereo typing all abortion clinics. not all aborttion clinics are like that.

    I don't know where, but i'm pretty sure in Aust, it's illegal if they don't tell the patients the things that could go wrong. So the women should know the dangers before going through with it

  2. #18
    Newbie Cobra_Commander is just another face in the crowd Cobra_Commander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    93
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Abortion

    You can't accuse every single clinic based on one chain of clinics owned by one woman.

  3. #19
    Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Under The Sea, Florida
    Posts
    1,533
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts

    Re: Abortion

    Quote Originally Posted by Cobra_Commander View Post
    I think it should be up to the mother to decide what is best for her. People think that if you can't take care of the kid, have it and give it up for adoption. It's easier said than done. You look into your childs' eyes when it's born and you can't give it away. You know you can't take care of it but you can't bare to give up your flesh and blood. It would be heartbreaking.
    You say that it is easier to have an abortion than to give your child away. What about that babys life you are killing an innocent human. When does the child have a soul after its born while it's developing in the womb or at conception? Then child has a soul and becomes a living being at the point of conception. So when you say it would be easier to have an abortion rather then to see your child go to a loving family who can't have kids of their own that is wrong. Yes it may be your flesh and blood but were you thinking about that when you decided to kill it. To kill the innocent child that did not get a chance to live? I was pregnant but I lost the baby not my choice or by abortion. I was going to give my baby up for adoption because I couldn't take care of it at 13 after it was born I would have just turned 14 what was I going to do but maybe give my child a better life by giving it to a family that would love it. I was not going to kill my baby just because I did not want to give it up seeing as it was my flesh and blood.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cobra_Commander View Post
    Also, a lot of people say "well they should have used a condom". You can't always use that excuse. If a woman is raped, would YOU want to have that child? You want the father to be some sick man that beat you up and raped you? Heck no. Of course you don't so don't bring a child into the world under such sick circumstances.
    Now lets get started on your Rape theory. I am a rape victim as I have said earlier in this thread. You say that people don't want to have the child because of the fact it was product of rape and it might turn out like the father. Guess what it turns out how you raise it. Not by it's genetic makeup. You make it sound like the child is nothing but trash that should be discarded. Which is the totally wrong way to look at it. If you think about it the baby is half and half half you half the person that raped you. So to have an abortion is to be killing a part of you. Could you live with that? Maybe you were supposed to have the baby you know Gods way of doing things. In the bible it says "Thou Shalt Not Murder." You are murdering a innocent human being when you have an abortion. Get that through your head. ABORTION=MURDER.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™


    Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

  4. #20
    ~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    In the gallery
    Posts
    1,376
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 35 Times in 31 Posts

    Re: Abortion

    Quote Originally Posted by Ky-lyrra View Post





    Now lets get started on your Rape theory. I am a rape victim as I have said earlier in this thread. You say that people don't want to have the child because of the fact it was product of rape and it might turn out like the father. Guess what it turns out how you raise it. Not by it's genetic makeup. You make it sound like the child is nothing but trash that should be discarded. Which is the totally wrong way to look at it. If you think about it the baby is half and half half you half the person that raped you. So to have an abortion is to be killing a part of you. Could you live with that? Maybe you were supposed to have the baby you know Gods way of doing things. In the bible it says "Thou Shalt Not Murder." You are murdering a innocent human being when you have an abortion. Get that through your head. ABORTION=MURDER.

    Some people may look at it that way, but other mother might look at it in a bad why. The child for them is a symbol of the person who hurt them, or demoralized them. It's not always that easy

  5. #21
    Newbie Cobra_Commander is just another face in the crowd Cobra_Commander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    93
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Abortion

    Thanks for assuming things about what I said. You were WAY off.

    I certainly DO NOT think that a child is trash. Let's get some crazy, sick human being to rape you. You get pregnant. You want to give birth to a baby you didn't want, isn't your lovers and has a father like that? I know you wouldn't so don't act like you would. No woman wants to bring a child into the world that way. You want to bring it into a world where A. it has loving parents and B. was created because the parents WANTED it as opposed to someone forcing you to have sex with them and not being ready to have a child or just simply not wanting a child.

    It's easier to abort the child because you haven't formed a bond with it. Don't get it twisted, I am not saying it's a great thing to abort your own child, it's just the easier of the two. You don't want to bring a child into the world you can't care for. A lot of people opt for the adoption route but like I said, it's easier said than done. You give birth and see your baby. You form an instant bond with it. You look into it's eyes and think "that's my baby". You are overwhelmed with emotion. Not easy to give your kid away after the miracle of birth and what seeing your child does to you.

    Please do not resort to the bible and God for I do not believe in it. Also, I am rather offended that you assume these things about me. No mother wants to abort their child but it's a decision a woman has to make. Whatever she thinks is best. Whether other people think it's right or wrong doesn't matter. If she feels that what she chooses is the best outcome for the child, that is her decision and she'll know in her heart if it's right or wrong.



    Quote Originally Posted by _gwenibe_ View Post
    Some people may look at it that way, but other mother might look at it in a bad why. The child for them is a symbol of the person who hurt them, or demoralized them. It's not always that easy


    Thank you. That is a point I was trying to make.

  6. #22
    Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Under The Sea, Florida
    Posts
    1,533
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts

    Re: Abortion

    Quote Originally Posted by _gwenibe_ View Post
    Some people may look at it that way, but other mother might look at it in a bad why. The child for them is a symbol of the person who hurt them, or demoralized them. It's not always that easy
    Yes some people look at the baby as someone that hurt them so they have abortions. But think about it did the baby rape the person. Was it the baby's fault that it was concieved? No the baby has as much right to live as the next person. Why play God and decide since the father hurt you that you should get ride of the result to the rape. You will never forget your rape you will always remember it. You will after having the abortion remember the pain you go through the depression that follows and the empty feeling of knowing that the baby is no longer there that you had taken a life. Is taking a babies life less important then taking someone elses life? No a life is a life no matter wheither it be an unborn child or a complete stranger.


    Let's get some crazy, sick human being to rape you. You get pregnant. You want to give birth to a baby you didn't want, isn't your lovers and has a father like that?
    As I have said This has happened to me. I was not going to kill the baby just because of the fact the person did this to me. I don't blame the child just the one that did it.


    Thanks Silver for closing Because I do not want to get into trouble for going off on someone
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™


    Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

  7. #23
    ~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    In the gallery
    Posts
    1,376
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 35 Times in 31 Posts

    Re: Abortion

    I agree with you, it should be looked at that way. But they fact of it is, it's not most of the times.
    of course you will always remember the rape, but if the child lives, and you hate the child for the rape, that child will have to suffer with that for it's entire life.

  8. #24
    Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Under The Sea, Florida
    Posts
    1,533
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts

    Re: Abortion

    Quote Originally Posted by _gwenibe_ View Post
    I agree with you, it should be looked at that way. But they fact of it is, it's not most of the times.
    of course you will always remember the rape, but if the child lives, and you hate the child for the rape, that child will have to suffer with that for it's entire life.
    That is why you give it up for adoption. Atleast give the child a chance to have a life you know.


    It's easier to abort the child because you haven't formed a bond with it. Don't get it twisted, I am not saying it's a great thing to abort your own child, it's just the easier of the two. You don't want to bring a child into the world you can't care for. A lot of people opt for the adoption route but like I said, it's easier said than done. You give birth and see your baby. You form an instant bond with it. You look into it's eyes and think "that's my baby". You are overwhelmed with emotion. Not easy to give your kid away after the miracle of birth and what seeing your child does to you.
    Well if you have the child and form a bond with it then you would try to do your best to raise the child. Taking it's life I do not understand. I can agree with a couple of reasons to have an abortion but not all I like. This is a semi semi reason.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™


    Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 52 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Should Abortion Be Legal or not lets debate
    By Xelhes in forum Debate and Discuss
    Replies: 283
    Last Post: Oct 21, 2006, 10:43 PM
  2. Should abortion be legal?
    By moongoddess in forum Debate and Discuss
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: May 12, 2006, 03:36 PM
  3. Abortion
    By JustLoseIt in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: Jan 24, 2006, 02:54 PM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: Sep 21, 2005, 02:05 PM
  5. Abortion.
    By Akurei Kakudo in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 143
    Last Post: Aug 25, 2005, 10:40 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts