Closed Thread
Page 4 of 52 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 ... LastLast
Results 25 to 32 of 411

Thread: Abortion

  1. #25
    ~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    In the gallery
    Posts
    1,376
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 35 Times in 31 Posts

    Re: Abortion

    As already stated above, it's easier said then done. The mother at this stage is going through troubled times and suddenly she gives birth to this child who's half of her and half of something she hates. It's not so easy to give it away.
    Then you have to question what type of a life this child will have.

  2. #26
    I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Pretiacruento
    Posts
    7,700
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 124 Times in 108 Posts

    Re: Abortion

    Please remember that we are different people with different opinions.
    We should respect each other's opinion.

  3. #27
    ~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    In the gallery
    Posts
    1,376
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 35 Times in 31 Posts

    Re: Abortion

    Your right hassun, I hope i'm not getting carried away ^^

    I just don't think anyone has the right to tell a mother what to do, that's why I believe in legalising abortion to let people make there own choices in life

  4. #28
    Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Under The Sea, Florida
    Posts
    1,533
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts

    Re: Abortion

    Quote Originally Posted by _gwenibe_ View Post
    As already stated above, it's easier said then done. The mother at this stage is going through troubled times and suddenly she gives birth to this child who's half of her and half of something she hates. It's not so easy to give it away.
    Then you have to question what type of a life this child will have.
    Yes I have seen this stated a million times but also it may be something she hates but does that give you probable cause to kill the child? So if I hate my sister does that give me probable cause to kill her? I'm also relating this to life not only just this situation. I mean there are things that you hate to do but you do them because you know in the end it might make you happy. Don't you think that giving that kid to a family that would love it would be better then not even giving it a chance?
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™


    Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

  5. #29
    Newbie Cobra_Commander is just another face in the crowd Cobra_Commander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    93
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Abortion

    Quote Originally Posted by Ky-lyrra View Post

    Well if you have the child and form a bond with it then you would try to do your best to raise the child. Taking it's life I do not understand. I can agree with a couple of reasons to have an abortion but not all I like. This is a semi semi reason.

    You act as if it's the easiest thing in the world to just hand over your child to another family and it isn't. Regardless of whether you think it's right, you can't just look at your child as you're handing it over and let it go just like that.

    Death isn't always wrong. Things happen for a reason.

    Abortion is also done at 3 months so the child isn't much of a child yet. Yes, it feels some pain (some also insist that it doesn't at this point) but it really isn't a baby yet.

    Your sister is already a person walking the earth. That's a poor example to use. The baby is still deprived of fully developed organs and hasn't taken a breathe in the world yet.

  6. #30
    Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Radford VA
    Posts
    2,528
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts

    Re: Abortion

    Quote Originally Posted by Cobra_Commander View Post

    Death isn't always wrong. Things happen for a reason.
    the only way "Death isn't wrong" is if someone deseves it take murders rapers and other criminals that get off easy with life in jail They have a chance for proll its people like that whom desrve death. Not an innocent kid.

  7. #31
    ~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    In the gallery
    Posts
    1,376
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 35 Times in 31 Posts

    Re: Abortion

    But can you let that child grow up, knowing that it born from rape? if it ever finds out? can you let that child grow up with out knowing it's true mother?

  8. #32
    Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Under The Sea, Florida
    Posts
    1,533
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts

    Re: Abortion

    Quote Originally Posted by Cobra_Commander View Post
    You act as if it's the easiest thing in the world to just hand over your child to another family and it isn't. Regardless of whether you think it's right, you can't just look at your child as you're handing it over and let it go just like that.

    Death isn't always wrong. Things happen for a reason.
    You don't like me quoting something from the bible or saying God has his reasons but yet you say things happen for a reason. As for looking at your child and just letting it go it happens all the time I bet there are thousands of mothers hundreds of rape victims right now handing their babys over to someone that would love and cherish the child. You're right I haven't gotten the chance to hand my baby over to adoption like I'm going on about but the thing is the only reason I didn't get to is because I lost my baby or I would have done it. I would have cried my eyes out as I did it even if I didn't want to but I would have had my priorities straight when I did it. I would have known there was no way at my age I could have taken care of it.

    Quote Originally Posted by _gwenibe_ View Post
    But can you let that child grow up, knowing that it born from rape? if it ever finds out? can you let that child grow up with out knowing it's true mother?
    If you want to keep your baby or even if you put it up for adoption there are always open adoption meaning you have every right to see your child just can't take it back. There is always the 60 day limit after the adoption is signed that you could get your child back if you feel that you can take care of it. Abortion is not the answer.


    Abortion is also done at 3 months so the child isn't much of a child yet. Yes, it feels some pain (some also insist that it doesn't at this point) but it really isn't a baby yet.

    Your sister is already a person walking the earth. That's a poor example to use. The baby is still deprived of fully developed organs and hasn't taken a breathe in the world yet.

    I totally resent this part. The child is a child when it is concieved it feels pain just like you and me. You may not realize this but it does. It also has not taken it's first actual breath but what do you think the ambiblical cord is it gives nutrience and also oxygen to the baby.

    As for my sister part it was not a poor example it was stating fact you say that the child would be hated so there for the abortion would be ok. Well if my sister is hated would murder be ok? No neither one is ok.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™


    Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 52 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Should Abortion Be Legal or not lets debate
    By Xelhes in forum Debate and Discuss
    Replies: 283
    Last Post: Oct 21, 2006, 10:43 PM
  2. Should abortion be legal?
    By moongoddess in forum Debate and Discuss
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: May 12, 2006, 03:36 PM
  3. Abortion
    By JustLoseIt in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: Jan 24, 2006, 02:54 PM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: Sep 21, 2005, 02:05 PM
  5. Abortion.
    By Akurei Kakudo in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 143
    Last Post: Aug 25, 2005, 10:40 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts