Closed Thread
Page 40 of 52 FirstFirst ... 30 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 50 ... LastLast

Thread: Abortion

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Abortion

Grumble Grumble Grumble
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyro_psyco View Post
    Well if it's an accident there is an exception since it's not her fault.
    So your saying that if a driver 'accidentally' runs over and kills a child, that no crime has been committed???

Main Entry: involuntary manslaughter
    Function: noun
    : manslaughter resulting from the failure to perform a legal duty expressly required to safeguard human life, from the commission of an unlawful act not constituting a felony, or from the commission of a lawful act in a negligent or improper manner
    Definition of involuntary manslaughter - Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary

Now if Abortion is murder, acting in a negligent manner could mean drug abuse, too much job stress, not eating a healthy diet, or other forms of fetal abuse...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LenMiyata View Post
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

So your saying that if a driver 'accidentally' runs over and kills a child, that no crime has been committed???
    Whoa whoa. Now that's different O.o;; They should've been paying attention first of all, unless the child happens to run in front of the car. Then there is only one person to blame there, the parent. But back to to the abortion.... Maternity doesn't always come out the way it should. Some things happen but some can't help it.

Sorry I didn't catch the rest of your post ^^;;
    Well if you know you can prevent the miscarrige.....hmm.......lol you got me xD;;

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Now if Abortion is murder, acting in a negligent manner could mean drug abuse, too much job stress, not eating a healthy diet, or other forms of fetal abuse...
    That depends on the intent LEN. If the mother is doing it out of lack of knowledge or stupidly. Then it wouldnt be murder. If she did it because she wanted to force a miscarriage or knew it would hurt the baby, but just didnt care. Then its a crime.

Otaku PsiKnot may be famous one day PsiKnot may be famous one day PsiKnot's Avatar
    Thanks

So If we are now comparing Abortion to murder we could use that same logic to change removing a tape worm, head lice, or even fleas into cruelty to animals. Couldn't an unwanted fetus be looked at like a parasite, does it not feed of it's host? Make life hard for the host for several months in the womb and then for 18 years after that.

Thinking is the leading cause of death among the stupid.
    Signature and Avatar made by Zackraa. Thanks!

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble
    Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444 View Post
    That depends on the intent LEN. If the mother is doing it out of lack of knowledge or stupidly. Then it wouldnt be murder. If she did it because she wanted to force a miscarriage or knew it would hurt the baby, but just didnt care. Then its a crime.
    But remember, it's INTENT that's the primary difference between a murder and a manslaughter conviction. Even if a driver didn't intend to accidentally run over and kill a child, it still doesn't mean that a crime has not been committed...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Otaku fled79 may be famous one day fled79 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Just my opinion, like it or leave it.

Taking a life is taking a life, intent can't change that, nothing can. Whether incest, rape or accidental pregnancy If you choose to take part in the discision to kill an unborn baby You have helped take that life. Period. Pro-life people won't let themselves see the Pro-choice side and vice-versa and honestly I think anything and everything that happens is just part of the natural order of things. Everything kills, dog's eat their puppies, wounded animals get eaten for the good of the pack thats just life. Some people would argue that hadn't a woman gotten an abortion her child might have grown up to save millions, or been the next president, on that same concept had someone not eaten that puppy for nourishment or killed it for fun as a child it might have grown up to be the next drug sniffing dog that saved an airport.
    An unborn fetus isn't much different than a puppy, same concept, still taking a life. Once again it comes down to dealing with your choices. People are always going to acknowledge some and shun some of your choices but the choice is still always yours.

Otaku MistressMorgan may be famous one day MistressMorgan may be famous one day MistressMorgan's Avatar
    Im not sure but someone get me out of here!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LenMiyata View Post
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

This does bring up another point... If Abortion is murder, then what does that make a miscarriage??? If killing a fetus in one case is murder, then why won't it be manslaughter in the other case???
    I dont think I understand what you are trying to say???? Miscarriage manslaughter? Miscarriage is a natural occurance. Woman dont have any control over a miscarriage, it just happens. It could be for a million different reasons that a woman misscarries, none of them really preventable. Maybe I misunderstood what you said, could you clarify?

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MistressMorgan View Post
    I dont think I understand what you are trying to say???? Miscarriage manslaughter? Miscarriage is a natural occurance. Woman dont have any control over a miscarriage, it just happens. It could be for a million different reasons that a woman misscarries, none of them really preventable. Maybe I misunderstood what you said, could you clarify?

I'm thinking he's talking about if the women takes unreasonable risks and the baby dies, then it should be manslaughter. Example: a 6-7 month pregnant women goes and does strenuous activities and the baby dies as a result of an accident that occurs or just dies from the strain on the womens body.
    Or the women could do drugs and the baby dies or something.

I could be wrong though, so I'll wait and see what Len says.

Closed Thread
Page 40 of 52 FirstFirst ... 30 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 50 ... LastLast