Closed Thread
Page 42 of 52 FirstFirst ... 32 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... LastLast

Thread: Abortion

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Abortion

Personally I think nobody knows when a soul enters the body, but some religions teach it is at the point of conception. Therefore, it is possibly living and has the right to be born if so. Also, why risk it if we don't know, but we will never know due to the whole religious aspect so it will be a never ending circle when it comes to this matter. But we are allowed our own beliefs, so I will respect yours as well.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fled79 View Post
    Personally I don't think an unborn baby is any different than, lets say a grasshopper, or an egg. (within abortion range of course)It can't think, speak, love, regret and has no emotion except it's primal instincts. Let's say you think it can posess emotion at the same level as an adolecent, but you don't know for sure eh? Might that grasshopper or egg too then? Point is still it's her choice and no one will ever change that fact.
    Heck yeah theres a difference, a fetus turns into a human. A grasshopper, or an egg wont be a human being.

Otaku fled79 may be famous one day fled79 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444 View Post
    Heck yeah theres a difference, a fetus turns into a human. A grasshopper, or an egg wont be a human being.
    We're not talking about a fully developed baby, we're talking about a fetus.The understanding in what I said is there, you just have to be able to grasp it.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fled79 View Post
    We're not talking about a fully developed baby, we're talking about a fetus.The understanding in what I said is there, you just have to be able to grasp it.
    No, the end result of a fetus is a human being. The end result of the others is just an insect or a bird/reptile.

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, that depends once again if you believe it is alive or not. Even if it is not alive yet, it will eventually will become one. What gives us the right to stop a natural process that god enabled for us.

Otaku sazza2488 may be famous one day sazza2488 may be famous one day
    Thanks

I think abortion is not a good idea unless...the child is going to suffer and not have much of a life.

Many people would say that it's not alive and your not killing it BUT its alive and moving about and feeding. So that would classify as killing your own unborn child.

Even if I was a 15 year old girl and I felt that I wanted to be a mum, I wouldn't have an abortion just because I was too young. But most young people could argue that they ain't ready for that sort of thing

Easy understandable.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sazza2488 View Post
    I think abortion is not a good idea unless...the child is going to suffer and not have much of a life.

Many people would say that it's not alive and your not killing it BUT its alive and moving about and feeding. So that would classify as killing your own unborn child.

Even if I was a 15 year old girl and I felt that I wanted to be a mum, I wouldn't have an abortion just because I was too young. But most young people could argue that they ain't ready for that sort of thing

Easy understandable.
    They are not ready to bear a child, but are mature and ready enough to make the decision to abort the thing and stop it from having a chance to live. Well, it will be their decision to live with, so I'll stop for now.

Otaku fled79 may be famous one day fled79 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444 View Post
    No, the end result of a fetus is a human being. The end result of the others is just an insect or a bird/reptile.
    Everyone knows the end result of a fetus. The point is that all life and death are the same. We're not talking about what it will become, only what it is at the point of abortion and the truth is that an unborn fetus at that stage of development is no different then an egg. The only thing that makes it different for humans is social and emotinal attachment. (The fact that we are aware of it*) I do not condone killing in any sense but then again i'm not the one who has to choose, being male.
    Last edited by fled79; Feb 25, 2007 at 03:03 PM.

Closed Thread
Page 42 of 52 FirstFirst ... 32 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... LastLast