Closed Thread
Page 43 of 52 FirstFirst ... 33 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... LastLast

Thread: Abortion

Newbie Vash2000 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Abortion

Abortions is natural in America lol, atleast in the state that I live in.
    Watch full anime shows:

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

Personally I think that this isn't fair at all. Killing another person is wrong whether they have been living many years or is about to be born. If you didn't want the responsibility of having a child you shouldn't have done what it takes to get it. Mothers who do this should be ashamed for taking the life of their own children!

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Otaku sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl's Avatar
    Thanks

you know adoption isn't that bad of a choice either. there is a waiting line for adopting kids and Child Protection Services, CPS will check up on the baby or kid to make sure that they are beign treated right. The waiting line starts before the baby is even born the mother herself if she wants to can choose the parents.
    every rose has a thorn

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

I have had many discussions on this matter. I go both ways here. I do not agree with abortion because you'd never know if your baby has the cure for cancer. But if the woman was raped...or if having the baby is harmful to the girl, then I agree with it. They wouldn't want to have to see the face of their rapist when looking at their child everyday of their life. Adoption wouldn't help it either. It's as if another life made by that monster is out there somewhere. That child doesn't deserve so much hatred. Might as well not be born. But as said before, you'd never know what that baby could have up its sleeve.

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Might as well never be born!? That should be up for the kid to decide (which it can't) not the women or any of us. Sure the women is gonna suffer knowing the child was born from rape out there, but she can live with the fact she killed it or stopped it from having a chance at a happy life(for those of you who don't believe it's alive yet)??? Isn't it better for the child to at least have a chance at a good life instead of being denied the right to live just for the selfish reason that the mother couldn't handle the suffering. I do however agree that if the child were to possibly bring harm to the mother (let's say during pregancy) then she has the right to abortion.

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Yes the child should have a second chance at life, but it really is up to the mother. It is her baby. She can take the necessary actions if needed.. If she knows she won't be able to live with the fact that her baby was born by rape....why put herself through the pain of hating her child. It's not fair to either of them. So better to prevent the situation from happening at all.

Newbie Sukito is off to a good start Sukito's Avatar
    Thanks

Unhappy Re: Abortion

Honestly abortion jus irks me in a way it isnt suppost to i saw a movie on the internet and almost threw up and cried at the same time. Though it is the persons choice..

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

But she is denying the child it's right to be born. How would the child suffer if it is adopted by a loving family who take care of it and it grows to have a happy life. That's why I don't like when they say she should have an abortion to ease her suffering, while at the same time she is preventing another beings right to live......yes it's her body and we have no say in the matter, so I have no right to tell any women what she should do, nor would I. But I can at least have my opinion, and maybe give them a little insight about the matter of the childs well being and rights before they just decide to go out and abort the child.

Closed Thread
Page 43 of 52 FirstFirst ... 33 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... LastLast