Closed Thread
Page 44 of 52 FirstFirst ... 34 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... LastLast

Thread: Abortion

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Abortion

I agree with you Deo-chan, but it really isn't just about the child's right to be born. Being raped is a traumatic experience for a woman. And the last thing on their mind is to bare the child of their predator. Do you understand what I'm trying to explain to you? It isn't fair for the woman, and it isn't fair to the child. If the fetus lives, it's a lose/lose situation.

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

I understand where you are coming from, the only thing I disagree is that it will be a lose/lose situation. The child could be adopted into a loving family, so I don't see how the child would suffer. Sure the women might have to bear the fact she gave birth to the predators kid, but I would hope she at least feels good that she gave the life a chance to live a happy life. But I can't say because I have never been raped, I can only speculate and hope.
    Last edited by deodaclan18; Feb 26, 2007 at 10:25 PM.

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

I've read through the forum thus far...
    I agree and disagree...

I don't know that I am pro choice or pro life...
    I'm pretty much on the fence with it.
    I belive in a safe, healthy, legal way for women who have been victims of rape or incest to have abortions.
    I do NOT believe in abortion as a form of birth control...
    And "late-term abortion" is horrific and deadly for the women.

Instead of saying NO or YES to the abortion debate, we should start finding ways for everyone to be happy. As a woman, if I were raped, I would want to option there for me.

We should also look at our education system... Are kids REALLY being taught about sex in school? If they were, we wouldn't have such high abortion rates. And parents need to bloody communicate with their kids... Talk to them about it! It may be awkward, but not as awkward as finding out your daughter had an abortion without your knowledge.

Saying flat out NO will lead to desperate young girls doing whatever they can to get rid of their pregnancy. Including going to the nasty, back alley drug dealer for a coat hanger abortion. It sounds harsh to say it that way, but it's the truth. (T_T) What do you think women did back when abortion was not an option... legally? A lot of them died from terrible infections and other awful things happened to them. (T_T)

Otaku sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl's Avatar
    Thanks

rape and incest make up less htan 2% of all abortions i do not think that all of abortion should be considered because of the 2%. Abortion to save the life of a woman has always be legal and always will be. When faced with the decision of 2 deaths (the mother and the unborn child) doctors try their best to save at least one which is usually the mother. Plus the number of illegal abortions back in the old days is NOTHING compared with the number of abortions happening now. we have killed more innocent lives now than we have ever done if we combined all of the wars we've ever had together.
    every rose has a thorn

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

abortion is a pro and con situation. the coms are u kill the life of the child you and someone else created and the pros are u get to live your lifed the way u should want to live it. i had an abortion, I HAD A REASON DAMMIT!, and i felt bad and i cried but im too young to raise another life when i cant even take care of my own. no i wasnt doing it just to be a hoe, i had a reason. yes your killing a life, yes your onnly thinking of yourself at the moment, but thats what will help the baby in the long run. i didnt choose adoption becuz it's too many kids there as it is. people dont adopt enough. and i couldnt stand knmowing my child is out there with another parent and it's not me. i considered adoption but i wasnt physically or emotionally ready for a baby and now im pegnant again, DONT ASK, and im gonna keep this one

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Otaku sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by princesslady View Post
    abortion is a pro and con situation. the coms are u kill the life of the child you and someone else created and the pros are u get to live your lifed the way u should want to live it. i had an abortion, I HAD A REASON DAMMIT!, and i felt bad and i cried but im too young to raise another life when i cant even take care of my own. no i wasnt doing it just to be a hoe, i had a reason. yes your killing a life, yes your onnly thinking of yourself at the moment, but thats what will help the baby in the long run. i didnt choose adoption becuz it's too many kids there as it is. people dont adopt enough. and i couldnt stand knmowing my child is out there with another parent and it's not me. i considered adoption but i wasnt physically or emotionally ready for a baby and now im pegnant again, DONT ASK, and im gonna keep this one
    way to go princesslady! i think that you are doing the right thing keeping the child. A lot of people don't know on how hard it is on the woman who is having the abortion. You probably had post abortion syndrom, it is a common thing with women who have had a abortion, the thing is that most women start to have a maternal bond with the unborn child without realizing it. Abortion makes most women realize it to late.
    every rose has a thorn

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Not to mention the fact that deaths from illegal abortions were bottoming out right before they made it legal. So I don't wanna hear that the number of deaths from women going into dirty offices to get illegal abortions was a factor, cause it wasn't. I remember we discussed back around page 20 something or maybe even before it in this thread, so I'm not gonna search through all these to find it again.

Unless it was in another abortion thread, seeing as how there are so many of these that keep going inactive???????

Anyways, Princess, I'm sure you had your reasons and you have every right to do what you feel is best. So I respect your decision with open arms even if it is against my beliefs. Also, congrats on the baby.

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

What gets me upset with abortion is when girls who do not know how to keep their legs closed kill the fetus for selfish reasons, such as "I'm a kid myself...so there's no possible way I'm raising one." This is horrible and should not be tolerated. It pains me to know that most abortions from young teens happen because it's the parents' "best intention" for their children. BS. Your best intention as a parent is telling your kid to kill their kid?! Are you crazy? That is not for you to decide!! You should have taught your child abstinence and self-respect. Abortion should only be for the purposes of 1. if the woman was raped, or 2. if it endangers the life of the woman herself. NOT for stupidity like promiscuous activity and not protecting themselves when doing things they are not supposed to be doing!!

Big Bellies.

Girls...if you don't want to look like that, don't do that. End point.

Closed Thread
Page 44 of 52 FirstFirst ... 34 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... LastLast