Closed Thread
Page 45 of 52 FirstFirst ... 35 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... LastLast

Thread: Abortion

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Abortion

your being to harsh and thats ofensive. u dont now shit so hush.
    women have abortions for many different reasons. your not a woman r you so u dont know?

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

I am a woman, thank you. And would you mind being a little nicer? I didn't say any of that to offend anyone here. I'm just stating my opinion, which I'm entitled to, just as you are. I'm not for abortion whatsoever unless its to save the life of the woman or if it's personal such as rape. Other than that, I feel there is no reason to kill the life of a would-be child.

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

well u dont know alot of the reasons why teens get abotions. and im not gonna explain. whatever then and i cant be nice. so your saying it's basicly the parents fault for not rains the chil and teaching tem but in realit the girl is gonna do whatever she wants to do regardless and like me i dont have any parents. they arent considered my parents. u dont know much about it. yes your entitiled to your opnions but abortion isnt the parents decision or the laws. it's the womans and her body. without her body, the baby is nothing

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Okay everyone calm down. She is entitled to her opinion as long as she doesn't flame anyone or try to hurt people.

Although I will say to try and be a little more cautious with what you post. We wouldn't want to hurt people's feelings now.

And I do remember talking about how parents can force their child to get an abortion in some states ( I think it was nebraska) so they are a factor in some cases.

*I'm not psuedo moding, I just wanna calm things down a little*

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by princesslady
    well u dont know alot of the reasons why teens get abotions. and im not gonna explain. whatever then and i cant be nice. so your saying it's basicly the parents fault for not rains the chil and teaching tem but in realit the girl is gonna do whatever she wants to do regardless and like me i dont have any parents. they arent considered my parents. u dont know much about it. yes your entitiled to your opnions but abortion isnt the parents decision or the laws. it's the womans and her body. without her body, the baby is nothing
    Did you even read my post? Abortion isn't the parent's decision, it's the girl's. I'm agreeing with that statement. I'm not here to argue with people who are interested in the same topics I am, I'm just here to discuss the issues. And what I've been saying for the past thirty minutes is that it is the woman's choice whether or not to abort the baby. Being the parents' fault isn't necessarily always the #1 issue, no, but it is part of the problem. They don't always teach their children about respecting their bodies and how to protect themselves from future issues such as teen pregnancy/parenting, etc. Yes the girl will make her decision as to whether or not to sleep with the boy and get pregnant, and I'm not saying that's bad. What is bad is not taking on the responsibility of their actions, and choosing the easy, yet horrible way out. And that of course, is aborting the baby, not giving it a chance at life.

Thanks

ever thought that was the RIGHT thing for the mother? ever thought of how the mother would feel? and the bad thing is, if women dont want the baby and they purposely harm it to kill itthe go to jail. but noooo, thy want to ban it and the girl goes to jail. and parents, some/most, do teach theri kids about self respect. it's the child choice weather or not to abide by it

Thanks

I don't believe this. This is rediculous. Have you read anything we've been discussing??! My statements and opinions and discussion material all along has been that it IS the right of the mother to decide whether or not to abort the baby! Women who go to jail go to jail because they are not taking abortion seriously. Either they've had many abortions in the past and have been warned not to anymore, or they are sick in the head. All in all it IS the mother's choice to decide. As for the parents of the teens and their issue... I have said repeatedly that it is okay for the girl to abide by their rules and guidance or not. But killing a baby because they made a mistake is just wrong. That is what I am trying to explain.
    Last edited by The White Wolf; Feb 27, 2007 at 04:21 PM.

Otaku Gods_Dragon may be famous one day Gods_Dragon may be famous one day
    Thanks

Angry Re: Abortion

Quote Originally Posted by The White Wolf View Post
    I don't believe this. This is rediculous. Have you read anything we've been discussing??! My statements and opinions and discussion material all along has been that it IS the right of the mother to decide whether or not to abort the baby! Women who go to jail go to jail because they are not taking abortion seriously. Either they've had many abortions in the past and have been warned not to anymore, or they are sick in the head. All in all it IS the mother's choice to decide. As for the parents of the teens and their issue... I have said repeatedly that it is okay for the girl to abide by their rules and guidance or not. But killing a baby because they made a mistake is just wrong. That is what I am trying to explain.
    Don't worry, I'm quite sure half the people who posted didn't read a thing. I would love to refer them to actually read my last 3 post's in this thread (because their loaded with facts) but I'm quite sure no one would read them...

Thanks for the avatar & sig Rave_Grip you rock!
    There is but one judge...
    ~Stay blessed

Closed Thread
Page 45 of 52 FirstFirst ... 35 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... LastLast