Closed Thread
Page 46 of 52 FirstFirst ... 36 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... LastLast

Thread: Abortion

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Abortion

Yes, I must say I agree. People who post sometimes do it for just post count numbers or just to argue with other members, but luckily only a few members do that. Most of us have the decency to actually take time and read what others have to say about the matter at hand. I say that abortion shouldn't be, but can be tolerated when it's in the best interest of the woman with the decision.

Otaku MistressMorgan may be famous one day MistressMorgan may be famous one day MistressMorgan's Avatar
    Im not sure but someone get me out of here!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The White Wolf View Post
    Yes, I must say I agree. People who post sometimes do it for just post count numbers or just to argue with other members, but luckily only a few members do that. Most of us have the decency to actually take time and read what others have to say about the matter at hand. I say that abortion shouldn't be, but can be tolerated when it's in the best interest of the woman with the decision.
    Some people just like to argue because they think they know better than anyone else. But if they were the only ones with experience in this matter it wouldnt be such a hot topic. Anyway, while I think it is the girls choice and not the parents I really believe that a parent should make their daughter talk to a councelor before making their choice. Young woman who get pregnant might think they know what they are doing when they go to an abortion clinic but they might not understand the long term effects the way a parent would. A councelor can give a girl an unbiased opinion and help her make the right decision for HER.

Thanks

I agree with you one hundred percent, Mistress. A counselor would be a great idea. They do give unbiased opinions and options on the matter, and do not distract the girl with other things such as "you made a horrible mistake", or "what will others think of you and the family?" That's a great idea when coming to an undecided conclusion. No pressure, and lots of support. Exactly what the young teen needs.

Otaku Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion tammyemily303308 may be famous one day tammyemily303308 may be famous one day tammyemily303308's Avatar
    Thanks

I really disagree with abortion it only hurts the baby but sooner or later it will hurt the person that said lets do it because if they actully want a child in the future then they should have thought about it. It is also sad that those babies have to die. They are normal human beings like you and me. It is really horrible to see that people actully want to kill babies like that.

Temari: Naruto's own Wind Charmer.

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Those remarks about people not reading the posts best not be about me, ...................lol. Anyways, Iv'e talked in a few threads about this and I've been bashed for bringing up facts before, so I'm just gonna stick with my opinion for awhile.

Anyways, I will agree on the counseler idea for underaged kids who are pregnant. I've seen first hand what family influence can do in this matter, and it's not pretty.

Thanks

In most cases it isn't "pretty", but there are few times where the family is actually very supportive. Really tight latin families for instance help the teen through thick and thin. My mother had me when she was nineteen. And well, hello! Here I am lol. I do feel bad for those kids who get 'disowned' from their familes and have to live on their own. That's just not right..

Otaku Gold Miner: Second Edition Champion tora_tora_yatta may be famous one day tora_tora_yatta may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sangogirl View Post
    I am personally a pro-life person and detest the methods they use to kill these unborn babies. (like ripping them limb from limb by suction aspiration) and other disgusting methods. (these babies shouldn't be killed for no reason).
    What is your view on this issue?
    Same here, I am also pro-life I think what they do to the babies are cruel, and the babies don't even have a chance to live a life...I feel so bad for them because they can not do anything about it...that is why they have us to speak out for them and tell the mothers who are thinking of aborting to not do it and tell them that they are murdering someone who is not alive yet...this will cause the mother more pain to see in my opinion then giving it to adoption...pretty much I feel that if you do not want a child then don't have sex.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by princesslady View Post
    your being to harsh and thats ofensive. u dont now shit so hush.
    women have abortions for many different reasons. your not a woman r you so u dont know?
    Shes entitled to her opinion. Please don't let me catch you insulting members again.

Closed Thread
Page 46 of 52 FirstFirst ... 36 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... LastLast