Closed Thread
Page 5 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 ... LastLast
Results 33 to 40 of 411

Thread: Abortion

  1. #33
    I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Pretiacruento
    Posts
    7,700
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 124 Times in 108 Posts

    Re: Abortion

    Quote Originally Posted by Sinistra View Post
    the only way "Death isn't wrong" is if someone deseves it take murders rapers and other criminals that get off easy with life in jail They have a chance for proll its people like that whom desrve death. Not an innocent kid.
    What about dying from old age? Everything dies eventually. It's only natural.

  2. #34
    Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Radford VA
    Posts
    2,528
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts

    Re: Abortion

    well if we didn't have death the world would be overpopulated more then it is now. I agree Hassun Old age is another unwrong death I mean I know its hard on the families but yeah killing a kid that hasn't ben born yet. you don't know how it will act you don't know how it will change your life till you see for your self and you got coward mothers out there "I don't want this baby I want it dead" Thats like giving consent to suiside just about. it may be your choice but as I see it the baby should have a say in how its life is ended not by the hands of its own mother

  3. #35
    Newbie Cobra_Commander is just another face in the crowd Cobra_Commander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    93
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Abortion

    Quote Originally Posted by Ky-lyrra View Post
    You don't like me quoting something from the bible or saying God has his reasons but yet you say things happen for a reason. As for looking at your child and just letting it go it happens all the time I bet there are thousands of mothers hundreds of rape victims right now handing their babys over to someone that would love and cherish the child. You're right I haven't gotten the chance to hand my baby over to adoption like I'm going on about but the thing is the only reason I didn't get to is because I lost my baby or I would have done it. I would have cried my eyes out as I did it even if I didn't want to but I would have had my priorities straight when I did it. I would have known there was no way at my age I could have taken care of it. If you want to keep your baby or even if you put it up for adoption there are always open adoption meaning you have every right to see your child just can't take it back. There is always the 60 day limit after the adoption is signed that you could get your child back if you feel that you can take care of it. Abortion is not the answer.

    Just because things happen for a reason doesn't mean it has anything to do with God so I don't know why you bring that up.

    You are just basing your opinion off of yourself and what you think. You believe that you are right and everyone else is wrong. That is not what a debate is about. Debates are about sharing your ideas, your opinions. I do not think you are wrong because what you say is your own opinion. I have never once said that you were wrong yet you go off on anyone who has a different opinion. Opinions are neither right or wrong. If you can't get that, you just shouldn't be debating. It's an exchange of ideas, pros and cons, not telling everyone they are wrong.


    The decision should be the mothers', period. It's what she thinks is right. That doesn't mean you have to agree with abortion but no one can tell her she is wrong. People shouldn't look down on a woman just because she had an abortion. It doesn't make her any less of a human being.

  4. #36
    ~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    In the gallery
    Posts
    1,376
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 35 Times in 31 Posts

    Re: Abortion

    Quote Originally Posted by Sinistra View Post
    coward mothers out there "I don't want this baby I want it dead" Thats like giving consent to suiside just about. it may be your choice but as I see it the baby should have a say in how its life is ended not by the hands of its own mother
    I am extremely offend by the "coward mothers" part. You have no idea what it's like for a mother to go through that choice. And I'll have to admit, niether do I.

    The mother has to do what she thinks it's right, what she believes it right at the time. She is by no means a coward. She is doing what see believes is right for the child and for her at the time. No one has the right to tell her other wise

  5. #37
    Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Radford VA
    Posts
    2,528
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts

    Re: Abortion

    Cobra you have a one sided view to this argement you think death to a baby that was conseved by rape is evil. How do you know the kid won't be something you a mother could be prod of. I mean I know a friend of mine who was raped she kept her baby and he is over in iraq fighting for our freedom so before you go judging other members on their opions clear your head out first and think in the bigger picture you say shes trying to make everyone agree with her? you are doing the same thing

    Quote Originally Posted by _gwenibe_ View Post
    I am extremely offend by the "coward mothers" part. You have no idea what it's like for a mother to go through that choice. And I'll have to admit, niether do I.

    The mother has to do what she thinks it's right, what she believes it right at the time. She is by no means a coward. She is doing what see believes is right for the child and for her at the time. No one has the right to tell her other wise
    I apolizes for my comment

  6. #38
    Newbie Cobra_Commander is just another face in the crowd Cobra_Commander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    93
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Abortion

    Quote Originally Posted by Sinistra View Post
    Cobra you have a one sided view to this argement you think death to a baby that was conseved by rape is evil. How do you know the kid won't be something you a mother could be prod of. I mean I know a friend of mine who was raped she kept her baby and he is over in iraq fighting for our freedom so before you go judging other members on their opions clear your head out first and think in the bigger picture you say shes trying to make everyone agree with her? you are doing the same thing

    DO NOT assume things about me.

    I expressed MY opinion. I didn't tell anyone they were wrong. I presented that to have people think about that situation and whether they would rather have a child by a man who raped them or the man that they love. What you said also didn't make much sense. I never said "death to a baby that was conceived by rape is evil".

    EVERYONE is different. Not every person can handle the situation but some can. It's nice that your friend did that but not all mothers make that decision.

    I expressed MANY times that no one has to agree with the mothers' decision or that abortion is right or wrong but they DO NOT have the right to put the mother down for it.

  7. #39
    Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Under The Sea, Florida
    Posts
    1,533
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts

    Re: Abortion

    Quote Originally Posted by Cobra_Commander View Post

    You are just basing your opinion off of yourself and what you think. You believe that you are right and everyone else is wrong. That is not what a debate is about. Debates are about sharing your ideas, your opinions. I do not think you are wrong because what you say is your own opinion. I have never once said that you were wrong yet you go off on anyone who has a different opinion. Opinions are neither right or wrong. If you can't get that, you just shouldn't be debating. It's an exchange of ideas, pros and cons, not telling everyone they are wrong.


    The decision should be the mothers', period. It's what she thinks is right. That doesn't mean you have to agree with abortion but no one can tell her she is wrong. People shouldn't look down on a woman just because she had an abortion. It doesn't make her any less of a human being.
    Well I have not gone off on anyone yet really I am being very calm even though some things you have said about let some crazy person rape me and see what I would do really hit a nerve because it has happened. I am being really calm in this debate you have not seen me go off. I will not go off. A debate is also trying to persuade someone. Which I am trying to do. I'm taking your opinion and giving it an alternative to what you say.

    Also about people looking down on people that have abortions is like saying don't treat someone different because of their upbringing it's totally going to happen.

    Had something else but I did not want to seem like I'm ridiculing someone.



    Quote Originally Posted by Cobra_Commander View Post

    I expressed MY opinion. I didn't tell anyone they were wrong. I presented that to have people think about that situation and whether they would rather have a child by a man who raped them or the man that they love. What you said also didn't make much sense. I never said "death to a baby that was conceived by rape is evil".


    You express your opinion yes just as I do mine. I do not put down the woman that have abortions I just think it is wrong when there were other options out there. I do not treat any of my family different though many of them did have abortions. They are human beings but I do not support abortion plain and simple. Yes in some cases I do but when someones just being selfish I don't support it ok.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™


    Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

  8. #40
    Newbie Cobra_Commander is just another face in the crowd Cobra_Commander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    93
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Abortion

    Let me give it to you honestly.

    I'm sorry but your situation does not affect my answers. Rape is a serious issue and is never welcome but your situation doesn't make me agree with you.That also doesn't mean you are wrong, I just simply do not agree.

    You take my words the complete wrong way. I was not using the rape suggestion as a person thing. It was a general idea for people to imagine going through that situation.

    You've basically told me I was wrong since I started posting here and you assume I am a murderer for not being against abortion. Is that how society acts towards people they don't know? Sad if it is.

    I am not angry at anyone, I am not going to hold anything against anyone. I would just appreciate it if people would stop treating me like the worst person who ever lived. I never said that I like abortion and I am not "one sided". I simply think it is up to the mother to make that decision.

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Should Abortion Be Legal or not lets debate
    By Xelhes in forum Debate and Discuss
    Replies: 283
    Last Post: Oct 21, 2006, 10:43 PM
  2. Should abortion be legal?
    By moongoddess in forum Debate and Discuss
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: May 12, 2006, 03:36 PM
  3. Abortion
    By JustLoseIt in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: Jan 24, 2006, 02:54 PM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: Sep 21, 2005, 02:05 PM
  5. Abortion.
    By Akurei Kakudo in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 143
    Last Post: Aug 25, 2005, 10:40 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts