+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: abortion

Otaku DEMON SPAWN may be famous one day DEMON SPAWN may be famous one day DEMON SPAWN's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: abortion

Quote Originally Posted by _gwenibe_ View Post
    ahh..yet another abortion debate XD

When it comes to abortion, I am pro-choice. I may believe that abortion is wrong in some situations, but it doesn't mean that I should force my views onto some one else. Just because I may see something as wrong or morally wrong doesn't mean that some one else does.

I don't think its wrong, but I do believe that is some circumstances it's very selfish, considering if you didn't want to have a child in the first place, you shouldn't had sex. However I have heard of some situations where abortion was the best thing for both mother and 'child' or bunch of cells whatever you believe.
    I agree with you gwen it depends on the situation. sometimes abortion is the best choice. and sometimes its not.

§-Breakdown-§ Breakout Champion, Bubble Popper Champion Akura13 may be famous one day Akura13's Avatar
    Thanks

Ah, like gwen and demon said, I do believe it depends on the situation of the matter. If you had sex with a guy before marrige and are having a child, then you say "I change my mind" and get abortion, that is pretty bad and wrong. But if a girl gets raped, she shouldn't go through the pain of birth and instead get abortion. It all depends what predicament you're in, and ask people close to you if it's the right choice.

Phantasmagoria Lives On In The Hearts Of Their Fans, Japanese AND English!
    "Because it's okay to hide your tears." - LM.C (Lovely Mocochang)

Àddïctëd tø |ăüghïñg :) Sonny Sunshine Champion, Volcano Champion, Aquarium Sprengischen Champion, Spiderman Web of Words Champion, Look Alive Champion iluvmyloser is off to a good start iluvmyloser's Avatar
    Thanks

Why would you want to kill your child? In fact, why get pregnant if your not even ready?

Pregnancy is to bring a life,soul and child into this world,and to someday make this world a better place ,why abort??

I couldn't live with myself if i did that. If you try to hurt yourself so you can kill the poor life inside you 20 yrs. later it's still going to be there.
    Yeah, Bye.

Otaku Cruisin with crush Champion, Animal Rescue Champion abby724 is off to a good start abby724's Avatar
    Thanks

I have to agree that women who willingly consent to sex without any methods of birth control/contraception, get pregnant, and say they don't want children... that they don't seem worthy of getting an abortion as someone who has been raped. But that brings up another issue... If this woman doesn't want her child, yet still has to raise him/her.... Think of the child! with a horrible mother like that... It makes you want to let this woman have an abortion simply for the sake of the... Well, currently, a fetus or whatever stage of development its in, but future human being if it grows.

If a woman is raped, I think she definitely has the right to abortion. While there's giving it up for adoption, you have to think of the possibility that the child —if it develops into one— may find out, later in life [through DNA fingerprinting, etc.], that he/she is a product of greed, callousness, and depravity, and that his/her father was a despicable man. Very, very, unpleasant discovery...

Should abortion be legal? Yep.
    Should the woman and not anyone else decide? I have to side with the woman. A woman should know whether she can handle supporting a child or not. And, as much as rage can spew forward from letting a contemptuous woman have her way, more often than not (from what I've seen), selfish women as have been described above and in previous posts may not be able to be such a good parent...
    GALERIE : Limited Internet access for certain reasons...

Newbie xXxBloodlustxXx is off to a good start xXxBloodlustxXx's Avatar
    Thanks

I think that it's all the woman's choice in whether or not to get an abortion or not. And I also think that it's only the woman's business, and that society should shut up that they think it's wrong or not. It's her choice, not theirs.

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Very good subject may i say.

I don't belive it to be a sin or to be punished for murder for abortion, what if you are very young and don't want the hassle that early? Maybe they have health issues that may concern them NOT having the baby, would that be murder? so i don't think it is murder and sometimes it's an accidental baby. as you said it's their body not the babies choice. and seriously in my opinion the mother is doing hte baby a favour not to be in this world and never to worry about it.

Chtonian Slayer Astaroth may be famous one day Astaroth's Avatar
    Thanks

I am for abortion and always have been.....
    Lets just say for example that a woman gets raped and and that is such a big trauma to her...I mean.she is scared and feels alone and even though there is the after morning pill.she is just to afraid to do anything or to speak to anyone....
    What if a young teenager made a mistake........and no matter what anybody says,,,she is not ready to take care of that child......and of course there is the option of adoption...but once again to many girls are afraid going though the whole pregnancy process....
    Yes..I understand the people that say that it is murder and a married woman who does not want a child should not go through the abortion.....it is the choice for those people that think they have no way out.....
    DO NOT MAKE ME UNLEASH MY INNER DEMON

~always by your side~ Radarix Champion, Virus 2 Champion, Virus 3 Champion fireandice is off to a good start fireandice's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm pro-choice and always will be. It is up to each person as to what happens to their body. Now I don't think that it's right to use it as a form of regular birth control. There are tons of different ways and options to do that other than abortion. Those who still don't protect themselves and get pregnant...well I don't really feel all that sorry for them. It's their responsibility to try and do everything that they can/could to not get pregnant. But these who are taken by force and end up pregnant I feel that they should have the choice of and abortion. Just saying that they should carry that child until birth to give it away, is just cruel and unusual punishment on that person who has suffered unwillingly at the hands of another. Abortion is something that is needed to be kept as a choice of every female to make. It should be used as a very last resort but it should always be available.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast